#Barclays 24/25

Cheese

Just now, CambieBud said:

Carragher claiming that multi millionaire players are now being treated like cattle! F*** me

Theyre all acting as if these teams dont have squads of 25+ players and multi million pound academies.

If a player burns out because they play 90 mins, 60+ games a season, thats bad squad management, nothing else*

*this club world cup thing and expansion of the champions league sounds shite though, get it in the bin

7 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

Theyre all acting as if these teams dont have squads of 25+ players and multi million pound academies.

If a player burns out because they play 90 mins, 60+ games a season, thats bad squad management, nothing else*

*this club world cup thing and expansion of the champions league sounds shite though, get it in the bin

They literally are limited to around 25 players in the league and Europe tbf.

Edited by RandomGuy.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66090041?fbclid=IwAR0NDCsDbl05owBRSaLONOFytkkTv1MMYU7Vu66QWUTFSzcB5cAooHy-RvU_aem_AVyTG8_xOUXioY1ue2sUnO8gozQFCP4O2Fx825Lgl6ZEIpk5moKTrWTFjh_x9qm9qzU

51/51 eventually. The 92-94 team halfway down i had nearly forgotten all about. My dad had the man united champions videos and i was trying to remember all the teams from that.

12 minutes ago, mizfit said:

I see Man United are still tiptoeing around the Greenwood issue.

Totally bizarre. He's not even close to being a good enough player to merit this amount of fannying about. We all know its purely about the brand and morals don't come into it. I find it hard to believe they are really unsure of what to do. 

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Totally bizarre. He's not even close to being a good enough player to merit this amount of fannying about. We all know its purely about the brand and morals don't come into it. I find it hard to believe they are really unsure of what to do. 

He is/was a pretty good player who they could really do with this season 

1 minute ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Think that's a pretty good deal for Tottenham for a player with one year left on his contract. 

It’s a tremendous deal for all parties. As funny as the little England Talksport shite is, all sides benefit from this move.  

Surely it's only a great deal for Bayern if they win at least one European Cup while he's there? Given that they always win the league anyway. Hope they do because, boring though they are, they're less detestable than most of the other likely contenders. 

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

I will simply never forgive the greatest living Englishman, Sir Harold Kane for tarnishing the memory of Lady Di and Captain Tom by joining the Bayern Munich Exhibition League.

We did not single handedly win 2 World wars for this.

22 minutes ago, Ziggy Sobotka said:

I will simply never forgive the greatest living Englishman, Sir Harold Kane for tarnishing the memory of Lady Di and Captain Tom by joining the Bayern Munich Exhibition League.

We did not single handedly win 2 World wars for this.

The other franchises in the league should have all pooled in some money to keep him here and #breaktherecord. It's for the good of the brand, and tbh, its only a matter of time till we see a central pool of players doled out like a pack of cards anyway 🤷‍♂️

10 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

The other franchises in the league should have all pooled in some money to keep him here and #breaktherecord. It's for the good of the brand, and tbh, its only a matter of time till we see a central pool of players doled out like a pack of cards anyway 🤷‍♂️

Exactly. We all know the record ™️ is worth at least 3 or 4 Lederhosen League titles.