#Barclays 24/25

Cheese

3 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Aye that's the one. Marlon King springs to mind as well.

McCormicks  cockiness at the charge desk was shocking ,if i remember from video footage then he hears the words- 2 fatalities and penny drops     

2 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Former Falkirk goalkeeper Tim Krul* has joined Luton.

*He may have been at other, less important teams in between

plenty cover between the sticks this year then     pity we cant play them all at once

If we'll accept examples from other sports, Craig MacTavish spent 1 (one) year in prison for killing someone while drink driving. 

Widely viewed, at the time, as a personal favour from Edmonton general manager Glen Sather to his best friend, then-Bruins general manager Harry Sinden (who felt that MacTavish ought to have a fresh start away from Boston and had offered to let him out of his contract, which MacTavish had accepted), the Oilers took a chance on MacTavish and signed him for the 1985–86 season. Sather's intuition turned out to be good, as MacTavish spent eight full seasons with the Oilers, helping them to win three Stanley Cups in 1987, 1988, 1990 and serving as team captain from 1992 to 1994.

On 15/08/2023 at 23:17, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

Can I get a like for the Old Kennilworth Ground?

On 16/08/2023 at 21:26, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

Anyone?

It really shows how far gone the Barclays charade is when I can only get one measly like for the Old Kennilworth Ground. 

Do people really prefer today's identikit stadia to the ramshackle classics of yesteryear?

The football I once knew and loved truly is dead.

55 minutes ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

It really shows how far gone the Barclays charade is when I can only get one measly like for the Old Kennilworth Ground. 

Do people really prefer today's identikit stadia to the ramshackle classics of yesteryear?

Might help if you spelt the name correctly. 😂 

The education I once knew……..

2 hours ago, TheScarf said:

As mentioned in the Peep Show thread in the TV section of the forum, Three-oh Walcott has retired.

1 hour ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

Ooh, my knees are killing me. 

They don't give you much room for manoeuvre, those seats at the Old Kennilworth Ground, do they?