#Barclays 24/25

Wee-Bey

2 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Pleased to see Alan Pardew in the stands, there. I would imagine he is Palace's continuity plan if it goes wrong for Roy, or if he has a serious health scare.

I was hearing on Talksport today that Scotty ‘Scott’ Parker is being discussed as the next Palace boss. 

1 minute ago, J_Stewart said:

Obviously inherently biased being Scottish, but can someone please at least try to explain to me how it is that Tomiyasu is constantly ahead of Tierney in this arsenal team? It doesn’t appear to make any sense.

Makes even less sense to play Partey at RB, therefore playing Tomiyasu at LB as opposed to just playing Tierney

6 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

Obviously inherently biased being Scottish, but can someone please at least try to explain to me how it is that Tomiyasu is constantly ahead of Tierney in this arsenal team? It doesn’t appear to make any sense.

Tierney doesn’t look comfortable trying to play as an “inverted” full back the way Arteta wants him to.

It does seem a bit ridiculous though that literally anyone else is preferred at full back now, including out of position centre halves and midfielders.