#Barclays 24/25

Wee-Bey

https://richardajkeys.com/index.php/blog/383-come-on-fergie-tell-us-what-you-think-is-best-for-utd

Keysey devotes the majority of this week's blog to imploring an 81-year-old Sir Alex Ferguson, who recently survived a serious health scare, to attack Man United's owners and engage in a public dispute that would almost certainly not actually change anything. 

13 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

https://richardajkeys.com/index.php/blog/383-come-on-fergie-tell-us-what-you-think-is-best-for-utd

Keysey devotes the majority of this week's blog to imploring an 81-year-old Sir Alex Ferguson, who recently survived a serious health scare, to attack Man United's owners and engage in a public dispute that would almost certainly not actually change anything. 

Let’s finish with Chelsea. What is going on there? Pochettino now says he needs time to mould a team. There isn’t any time Poch. The time is NOW. Sort it out for goodness sake. 

This part really resonated with me. Chelsea are a proper club, with proper fans. And they absolutely deserve better. 

1 hour ago, DrewDon said:

Is this the 2018 brain haemorrhage or was there another more recent one? 

1 hour ago, DrewDon said:

Worked well for Walter Smith and Rangers.

4 hours ago, RawB93 said:

Heard this a couple times now too. 

I thought their 2nd tier was the strongest in world football?

Yes that's true, no other 2nd tier is as strong or as competitive. So it being the biggest jump in the world just proves how good nothing can compete with the #Barclay’s. 

10 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

There was a news report the other day saying an ex partner of his, had given police a 70 page dossier, citing domestic violence against her. 

I heard something was happening,  but it was quickly locked down. I am shocked a Manchester United player is involved in this sort of thing.

Who the f**k actually looks into the character of the players they sign?

9 minutes ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

I heard something was happening,  but it was quickly locked down. I am shocked a Manchester United player is involved in this sort of thing.

Probably the same sort of  folk that sit on the panel of the “fit and proper persons test”

Edited by buchan30

5 hours ago, senorsoupe said:

Assaulting anyone is stupid, but assaulting Roy Keane is incredibly stupid

5 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

Having to get past Micah Richards to do so, no less. 

It’s definitely up there with attempting to burgle Duncan Ferguson’s house.

1 hour ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

Considering Man Uniteds manager is the same guy who said it would "be a dream" to work with Marc Overmars again, after Overmars was sacked for sexually harassing multiple women, and was happy to see Mason Greenwood play for the club again, and whos now been merrily playing Antony for months with the knowledge of all this happening, I'd guess even if someone did show him red flags he'd just ignore it.