Nicholas Rossi AKA Nicholas Alahverdian AKA Arthur Knight

Just now, Smurph said:

What a line 😂

To be fair, probably the reason i’ve got involved in an argument is from making a very quick post where i know exactly what im saying and ive posted my feelings without context. 

Tbf i do enjoy a decent bit of discussion and have had that with GHF, part of the thing i like most about p&b is how varied the range of opinions are and when we’re not responding in Simpsons memes etc how decent the arguments can be. 

Investigators have not released many details on how they figured out Rossi was at a hospital in Scotland.

We are not going to answer the questions of how we found him, as that would expose investigative techniques,” Utah County Attorney David Leavitt said in a statement after his arrest. “We will respond that we found him through diligent investigative efforts, which we passed on to Interpol authorities, who located him in Scotland.”

1 minute ago, KingRocketman II said:

Investigators have not released many details on how they figured out Rossi was at a hospital in Scotland.

We are not going to answer the questions of how we found him, as that would expose investigative techniques,” Utah County Attorney David Leavitt said in a statement after his arrest. “We will respond that we found him through diligent investigative efforts, which we passed on to Interpol authorities, who located him in Scotland.”

Dna and fingerprints 

Ps Got to give the boy some credit for keeping the charade up

Edited by doulikefish

On 03/08/2023 at 09:55, Sergeant Wilson said:

What about his poor, gullible wife? If I can finish separating these conjoined twins and my charity triathlon, I might jump in the helicopter and fly up to console her.

Miranda and Arthur Knight's blog

If you want to drop her a line, her contact number is on her blog.

A truly bizarre tale - will make a great Netflix drama/documentary in a few years. 

15 minutes ago, KingRocketman II said:

image.thumb.png.d72ea915c601f38d45f11e97895c0a13.png

Disguises that Inspector Clouseau would dismiss as amateurish and lacking in credibility. 

Inspector Clouseau would think he was a teuteul ceunt though. 

53 minutes ago, KingRocketman II said:

image.thumb.png.d72ea915c601f38d45f11e97895c0a13.png

Disguises that Inspector Clouseau would dismiss as amateurish and lacking in credibility. 

I was going to make a joke about him looking more Amish there than the Irish he claimed he was under the name Arthur Knight, until I googled it and found out that there actually is a small Irish Amish community of approx 75 people in the Waterford area. Maybe he's telling the truth after all....

Edited by 'WellDel

9 hours ago, KingRocketman II said:

Daft c**t never changed his P&B login 

2 hours ago, 'WellDel said:

I was going to make a joke about him looking more Amish there than the Irish he claimed he was under the name Arthur Knight, until I googled it and found out that there actually is a small Irish Amish community of approx 75 people in the Waterford area. Maybe he's telling the truth after all....

I thought more orthodox Jew.

Either way, he's clearly a very dangerous man.

• 4 months later...
Posted (edited)

A 4 part series about this c**t on channel 4 this week. Worth a watch if you are at a loose end. Next part at 10pm tonight

Edited by maicoman

1 hour ago, scottsdad said:

Watched part 3 yesterday.

Laughed out loud at his explanation for having the same tattoos as Rossi.

I burst out laughing too even although i had heard about it before. It was just the way that the journalist said it with her Northern Irish accent. Rosses wife is a rotten egg as you will find out in the last part

2 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Watched part 3 yesterday.

Laughed out loud at his explanation for having the same tattoos as Rossi.

One of the reporters went and visited him at home and asked to see his arms, no tatoos and no sign on having had any removed according to her. Bizarre.