FA Cup 2023/24

Eednud

Early save from the Sunderland keeper where according to the commentator he “just about did enough”. One of my pet hates as by definition in making the save he clearly did enough. 
It irritates me more than it probably should. In fact I’ve (just about) had enough of it. 

6 minutes ago, Caledonian1 said:

Very unusual to see two teams wearing stripes.....especially in a day and age when teams wear ridiculous second and third strips for no apparent reason

Was coming on here to ask if anyone’s having trouble with the kits. My colourblind mate text me to say he’s having a hard time telling them apart 

Just now, Distant Doonhamer said:

Early save from the Sunderland keeper where according to the commentator he “just about did enough”. One of my pet hates as by definition in making the save he clearly did enough. 
It irritates me more than it probably should. In fact I’ve (just about) had enough of it. 

Iritates me just as much...."just about crossed the line".......aye, it clearly did cross the line, fit ye on aboot. 

2 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Was coming on here to ask if anyone’s having trouble with the kits. My colourblind mate text me to say he’s having a hard time telling them apart 

Reminds me of this Cardiff v Glasgow rugby match a few years ago........

Untitled.jpg.3cc5c973d8a83a4fee8f4b88fb2bb6ac.jpg

Clarke not being booked for that challenge on Botman is the perfect example of certain types of games just being officiated by blatantly different standards because of "common sense" or something. 

5 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Clarke not being booked for that challenge on Botman is the perfect example of certain types of games just being officiated by blatantly different standards because of "common sense" or something. 

I could be wide of the mark here, but I don't think Pawson looks fully comfortable without VAR today 

Being a bit unsettled by McCoist and Matterface being utterly convinced that the referee has made the right decision there.

With every replay that is shown I am more convinced that it is a red card and Ballard has massively got away with one. 

Is there a worse generic chant in football than 'You only sing when you're winning'? We're shite and losing but you guys aren't good enough fans!!111!!

A truly devastating blow. 

5 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Being a bit unsettled by McCoist and Matterface being utterly convinced that the referee has made the right decision there.

With every replay that is shown I am more convinced that it is a red card and Ballard has massively got away with one. 

That's what I thought. It looked like Isak got ahead of him and he just grabbed onto his arm and fell over, pulling Isak down with him.

12 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Would have made for an interesting and no doubt 5 minute long VAR review.

FWIW I'd say it was probably sufficiently "6 of 1" so as not to be a clear and obvious error but you never know 

6 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

That's what I thought. It looked like Isak got ahead of him and he just grabbed onto his arm and fell over, pulling Isak down with him.

I love retro Fitbaw......fans debating the referees decision which is made in the heat of the moment.

Get VAR in the bin.

19 minutes ago, virginton said:

Is there a worse generic chant in football than 'You only sing when you're winning'? We're shite and losing but you guys aren't good enough fans!!111!!

A truly devastating blow. 

"WHO ARE YA?! WHO ARE YA?!" has to be up there,.

2 minutes ago, Venti said:

"WHO ARE YA?! WHO ARE YA?!" has to be up there,.

"AND WE'RE THE FINEST TEAM IN FOOTBALL, THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN"

Thankfully never made it north of the border. The absolute pits

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

"AND WE'RE THE FINEST TEAM IN FOOTBALL, THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN"

Thankfully never made it north of the border. The absolute pits

The wee Motherwell fannies were singing that at Easter Road the other day.