FA Cup 2023/24

Eednud

4 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

Antony might be the worst player Ive ever seen play for Man Utd.

International Coffee Day GIF by BuzzFeed

I take it you haven't watched much of Manchester United over the years. He's nowhere near the worst.

52 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

International Coffee Day GIF by BuzzFeed

I take it you haven't watched much of Manchester United over the years. He's nowhere near the worst.

He’s absolutely rank rotten. I’ll be honest, I’m blinded by his alleged off field activities as well; as a player though he is just the latest in a long line of sand dancers who contribute f**k all to the club. The aforementioned Dan James and going back further than him, Adnan Januzaj and Jesper Blomqvist, have also flattered to deceive. 

Had Five Live on the radio in the car there when I popped out for something to eat, West Brom fan phoned in, that baldy guy covered in blood was a sole Wolves fan in the WBA end who went fucking mental when they scored, giving it the GIRFUY to the home fans when they scored, can't decide if he's a legend or a fucking maniac 😂

8 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Seen a tweet suggesting that the local pubs were allowed to open at 05:30 for this. If so...... Ooooft. 

Always think it's odd that they think playing Derby games really early will mean that there's less time to drink.

In my experience, fans are still hammered from the night before for early games.

7 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

If he’s not in the next England squad, there’s something far wrong (or he’s not English, which is possible).  He looks excellent all round and it allows TAA to push on into midfield.  

Despite only being 20 he already has 13 caps for Northern Ireland. With Robertson back could be behind Gomez for a run out again at right back. McConnell and Quansah both starting today in CM and CD no shortage of talent coming through and getting a chance.

Will be interesting to see how Jurgen Klopp's replacement handles them. 

5 hours ago, Jacky1990 said:

Name me a worse first team regular.

Karel Poborsky.  They bought him off the back of a decent showing at Euro 96 by the Czechs.

Absolute fucking dung and slid straight back into the obscurity he came from once they realised how shit he was.