Champions league 2023/24.

guinness

8 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I had this conversation with my old man a while back.

He said people of his generation always had a soft spot for them because of the Busby Babes and Munich, while my generation watched them dominate, so either became a glory hunting fan or absolutely detested them because of it.

I really liked watching them under Fergie for a lot of the time, but towards the end of his tenure and ever since…

2 minutes ago, Comrie said:

If England have one player that scares me, it's Bellingham. He just oozes quality. Potentially the best player they've had in generations.

Don't worry. Southgate will ensure the other 10 will cock it up somehow :) 

Just now, Bairnardo said:

There has been a notable drop off elsewhere in their squad for me though. Apart from Bellingham, Saka and Kane, everyone else seems to have dropped off a cliff. 

Foden's still class tbf.

17 minutes ago, eindhovendee said:

Ref lost the plot at the end of Bayern Munich's game.

Gave the decision for a penalty similar to last night's PSG one then overruled herself.

would hardly say she lost the plot.  She gave the penalty then reviewed it on the screen and correctly changed her mind.  This was an example of VAR working as it should.  Obviously the penalty that PSG got should not have been given