Champions league 2023/24.

guinness

Just now, Mr. Brightside said:

How has he not given a penalty there? Vitinha tripped Gundogan.

Gundogan dragged his foot past Vitinha to initiate the contact. No penalty for me.

1 minute ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Barca will get another player sent off. 

Kinda wish I could understand Spanish so I could watch the heads gone Xavi is going to have after the game.

Barcelona are a hideously unlikable club. Always have been tbh. 

This is why I quite like Real Madrid. They're very unlikable to many for valid reason, but there's no pretension about them. They don't care whether or not you think they're the villian. 

Whereas Barcelona have this holier than thou, "mes que in club" nonsense going on despite being a cheating, corrupt institution with some of the biggest diving, cheating, sourpussed c***s to have ever played the game. What a rancid club. 

The fans, players and everyone associated with Barca are in a perpetual heads gone here. A very OF-esque “everyone is against us” meltdown, you love to see it.

2 great games today! Feel sorry for ter Stegen at the end there, two great saves and then the defenders just give Mbappe all the space he needs. Expecting another red for them in injury time