Champions league 2023/24.

guinness

Oh dear, has the #barclays, best league in the world bottled it ?

Pep spitting all over himself at the end, the manky bar steward.

Get it right up ye City and all their plastic fans. 

On 15/03/2024 at 13:16, itzdrk said:

Bayern, Dortmund, Real & Barcelona would be a decent last 4.  

Prediction going exactly the way all my coupons go.  

I’m no great lover of Real Madrid, but that result has thrilled me greatly. f**k Pep, f**k the petroclubs and f**k (most of all) Manchester City. 

Immensely pleased to see City pumped out but can folk give it a rest with the “awful penalty” patter about Silva. 9/10 the keeper moves and everyone’s going on by how much nerve he had to hit it down the middle.

Just now, eez-eh said:

Immensely pleased to see City pumped out but can folk give it a rest with the “awful penalty” patter about Silva. 9/10 the keeper moves and everyone’s going on by how much nerve he had to hit it down the middle.

I certainly wouldn't. Going down the middle is fine but you have to put a bit of pace on it. That was just hilariously bad.

Just now, eez-eh said:

Much prefer the version that his own fans not giving the ball back got in his head so I'm going with that. 

8 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Prediction going exactly the way all my coupons go.  

Always funny that gamblers are the quickest to boast about their winnings, and quiet about how much they've lost.

Just now, Alert Mongoose said:

I certainly wouldn't. Going down the middle is fine but you have to put a bit of pace on it. That was just hilariously bad.

He could have struck it much better, I’m not saying it was good, but it still wouldn’t have made any difference to the outcome.

There were 1 or 2 other limp penalties that the commentators were salivating over purely because the keeper dived the wrong way.

4 minutes ago, Venti said:

Always funny that gamblers are the quickest to boast about their winnings, and quiet about how much they've lost.

Personally have a strict max £1 bet limit unless you were just talking more generally.