wigton v talbot

fort william v bankies

darvel v glenafton

Cumnock v Girvan 

Irvine Meadow v Dunipace 

Kilwinning Rangers v Glasgow University 

Carnoustie Panmure or Beith v Bonnyton Thistle 

1 hour ago, Shanner said:

Major shock if Talbot and Clydebank go out. The other two ties are toughies.

Wigtown are a young side. They have signed up 5 boys from Galloway Thistle under 17's side from last season. Finished bottom in league last year and basically whipping boys of SOSFL. 

Nice day out though and not a massive journey from Auchinleck.

10 minutes ago, HorseyGhirl said:

Wigtown are a young side. They have signed up 5 boys from Galloway Thistle under 17's side from last season. Finished bottom in league last year and basically whipping boys of SOSFL. 

Waste of time them being in it IMO.

14 minutes ago, HorseyGhirl said:

That's the sort of team you want in the preliminary rounds. No undue disrespect to them but we should be winning that tie comfortably.

24 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Waste of time them being in it IMO.

They have the same licence as Talbot so have equal right to be in it. Yes they lack quality but let them enjoy their day in the sun.

19 minutes ago, Shanner said:

That's the sort of team you want in the preliminary rounds. No undue disrespect to them but we should be winning that tie comfortably.

They struggled to put out 11 players in some league games last year. It's some sort of miracle they are still going if I'm honest.

Edited by HorseyGhirl

3 minutes ago, Wile E Coyote said:

This will be th 4th time we have played them. 3 times away. The game at Beechwood was 10-0.

A waste of a Saturday

Wee bit of humility required, there was a time in our history when we were being beat 10-0

4 minutes ago, southerner said:

Wee bit of humility required, there was a time in our history when we were being beat 10-0

Were you at the 10-0 game.

A bunch of young boys getting absolutely pumped. It did them no good and it did Talbot no good.

I stand by what I said- a waste of a Saturday

25 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Stealing SFA money IMO

come on jb thats not nice. 

so who decides which teams deserve to be in the big Scottish?

21 minutes ago, Wile E Coyote said:

This will be th 4th time we have played them. 3 times away. The game at Beechwood was 10-0.

A waste of a Saturday

I don't know you obviously, this  apparent arrogance that seems to be primarily from Talbot fans is not a good look.

Tucker and the club always carry and project themselves professionally. The fans should too.

Be happy that Round 1 is virtually guaranteed. Better W&B than a potential banana skin surely.

3 minutes ago, HorseyGhirl said:

I don't know you obviously, this  apparent arrogance that seems to be primarily from Talbot fans is not a good look.

Tucker and the club always carry and project themselves professionally. The fans should too.

Be happy that Round 1 is virtually guaranteed. Better W&B than a potential banana skin surely.

I am not saying they shouldn't be in it but there are some teams who have won a handful games in about 20 years. Maybe have another prelimanary round for them.

Its not arrogance when its fact. IfTalbot don't win this very comfortably I will come on and apologise

Edited by Wile E Coyote

18 minutes ago, Wile E Coyote said:

Were you at the 10-0 game.

A bunch of young boys getting absolutely pumped. It did them no good and it did Talbot no good.

I stand by what I said- a waste of a Saturday

We have to accept that as a licensed club in tier 6 we will always enter the competition at this level. I would imagine that some Hearts fans would have been saying before our matches against them that playing junior teams is a wasted Saturday, something we would have found disrespectful, i just think we should always be the same and accept that we have to start somewhere in the competition and hopefully end up in a decent tie where the club can bring in some money.