Hibernian v St. Mirren, Sunday 6/8/23

6 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

...but then you go down win the championship at a stroll, come back up and smack their arses for their cheek winning three out of three in the league, and knocking them out the Scottish Cup.  But it's all swings and roundabouts.🤷‍♂️

I would prefer not to be relegated for the second time in under 10 years tbh but get your point. 

25 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

...but then you go down win the championship at a stroll, come back up and smack their arses for their cheek winning three out of three in the league, and knocking them out the Scottish Cup.  But it's all swings and roundabouts.🤷‍♂️

3D57EFE8-7C0D-4809-BE93-88ED0DDB6842.jpeg

13 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

What a fantastic cross by Kiltie and a stupendous header by Greive for the winner.

Shades of Stickroth to Torfason at the piggery. Not exactly the same, but every bit as pleasing.

11 minutes ago, Bobby_F said:

“And it’s played out to Kiltie, who has completely faded from this game”…

Has the ‘commentator’s curse’ ever struck quite so quickly - or so sweetly (from a Saints perspective). 

Classic. So glad he jinxed it

19 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

If Doyle-Hayes is going ill take first dibs for us, pls.

I’ll carry him up to Perth on my back if you want.

Why we persist with him is absolutely beyond me, can’t pass, can’t tackle, no goal threat, just an utterly pointless footballer.

File under Melker Hallberg, Vykintas Slivka, Emerson Hyndman, Tom Taiwo (although he did learn to tackle after leaving us), Matt Thornhill & Joe Keenan.

Truly fed up of this Hibs team, all my patience for the players and manager has gone.

Andorra away was the straw that broke the camels back, yesterday the camel lost a leg aswell.

Got my season ticket renewed and the Luzern ticket bought but after they put us out Hibs won’t be getting a single penny from me until Johnson is away, totally and utterly fed up of it.

4 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

Why we persist with him is absolutely beyond me, can’t pass, can’t tackle, no goal threat, just an utterly pointless footballer.

He was great for us; suspect he'd still be decent for the right coach. Even Goodwin got a tune out of him, FFS.

30 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

File under Melker Hallberg, Vykintas Slivka, Emerson Hyndman, Tom Taiwo (although he did learn to tackle after leaving us), Matt Thornhill & Joe Keenan.

Truly fed up of this Hibs team, all my patience for the players and manager has gone.

Andorra away was the straw that broke the camels back, yesterday the camel lost a leg aswell.

Got my season ticket renewed and the Luzern ticket bought but after they put us out Hibs won’t be getting a single penny from me until Johnson is away, totally and utterly fed up of it.

Youre problem is him and Newell shouldn't play together, as it makes both worse.

13 hours ago, Bobby_F said:

“And it’s played out to Kiltie, who has completely faded from this game”…

Has the ‘commentator’s curse’ ever struck quite so quickly - or so sweetly (from a Saints perspective). 

Kiltie had a fantastic game yesterday, first half he bossed it along with O'Hara and Baccus. 

Turns out i was sat next to his dad yesterday, which i only found out as we all went mental at the winner.