Scotland v England 150th year anniversary match

Shite defending for all the goals, albeit that Kane goal was a nice finish. 

On the Bellingham dislike - for me it's the falling over, giving away tactical fouls and winduppery that annoy me. No debate he's a cracking player though. He's wasted as a deep midfielder and was played in his best position tonight and it showed.

We won't come up against many teams as good as England though so we should still be looking at getting out the groups in Germany.

Just now, skiblue said:

Way off bettering Messi & Ronaldo though 

I mean, you can be fucking excellent, world class and the best player of your generation without needing to be the Michael Jordan of the sport.

Just now, Highlandmagar said:

We are waaaaay behind these sides. Qualifying for tournaments is our silverware.

Away. England are one of the 2/3 best sides in Europe and top 5 in the world. There's room between "qualifying is our silverware" and being as good as England are at the moment.

Just now, Sortmeout said:

No way. Did he actually say that? 

Yeah, he was saying that Southgate should really be finding a way to play both but if he was insisting on just one, it should be Maddison.