Motherwell confirmed numbers so far in this count - 1

Me and my dad have tickets for Saints.

Leaderboard is

St Johnstone - 2

Motherwell - 1

Diddies combined - 0

Natural order in full display

2 hours ago, davymoncs said:

Anyone have a link to find out season ticket sales numbers for each club?

We have sold over 3,500 so far...

https://www.stmirren.com/fans-news/5038-smisa-season-tickets-help-push-us-through-3500-mark 

I'm actually surprised St. Johnstone have sold any, after that display against Stirling! 

3 hours ago, Mr. X said:

I've no idea, I can only tell you that I expect we'll have third highest sales as usual. 

And by far the largest waiting list. What’s it up to now? 20,000? 

You’re gonna need a bigger stadium.

Spoiler

IMG_1109.thumb.jpeg.396b1d47e9b95a00bfe6e9dce9fb3f94.jpeg

Tynecastle released 15,500 last year, so it will be little bit more this year due to cutting the away allocations. So about 16,000ish

The remaining 3500 will be taken up by the away section,  hospitality seating and segregation measures.

Edited by Neiljb

23 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Less than 100 below 5,000 is not bad for a club our size. 

Especially when you see clubs with less than 3,000. 

We could be worse, could be better but they seem to be on the up so that'll do me. 

£420 after early bird, so not exactly cheap. 

Considering Kilmarnock's proximity to Glasgow, the extortionate price of your STs and the size of the town, I would say that's a remarkable figure and you're being excessively modest.

We are now at ~3,800, which I think is pretty damn good. 

Screenshot2023-08-0808_48_58.png.f058a4d9f3d826cb57182cede1b0f625.png

2 hours ago, Black_and_White_Stripes said:

Considering Kilmarnock's proximity to Glasgow, the extortionate price of your STs and the size of the town, I would say that's a remarkable figure and you're being excessively modest.

We are now at ~3,800, which I think is pretty damn good. 

Screenshot2023-08-0808_48_58.png.f058a4d9f3d826cb57182cede1b0f625.png

Yeah, it's very good mate. 

We were over 5,000 last year but cost of living etc probably pushed it down a bit. 

We have over 1000 in the family stand now that used to house old firm fans. 

If our stadium held a few thousand less than it would probably help it look better on TV. 

Doesn't help that the stand that's got the biggest % of our fans in it is the one the camera's are in haha

Edited by Squirrelhumper

1 minute ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Yeah, it's very good mate. 

We were over 5,000 last year but cost of living etc probably pushed it down a bit. 

We have over 1000 in the family stand now that used to house old firm fans. 

The family stand thing is excellent. We took a lot of heat in reducing OF tickets but no need to give away seats to away fans when you can seat your own fans and ticket holders of the future. 

When you look at the ST numbers in Scotland as a % of the town (wider urban area) from which team comes from, they are incredible when compared to 'big' team in other countries. Clubs such as St Johnstone would have ST's equivalent to Leeds United, Leicester City etc (other one team towns/cities)....

Motherwell and Ross County have exceptional attendances.

All of this against a backdrop of a pretty small country, with probably 80% of the population within 90 mins travel of the 2 biggest clubs. 

I think Hearts and Kilmarnock both broke their records for season ticket sales last season and St Mirren and Aberdeen have done so this season. Not in the Premiership but Raith Rovers also hit a 10 year high in sales. Great to see the rising attendances across Scottish football. 

All of the Big 5 clubs have seen a hike in attendances in recent years compared to the 2000s. I think European football can be a draw so 5 European spots and guaranteed Euro group stage football for third is helpful. 

1 hour ago, Theyellowbox said:

When you look at the ST numbers in Scotland as a % of the town (wider urban area) from which team comes from, they are incredible when compared to 'big' team in other countries. Clubs such as St Johnstone would have ST's equivalent to Leeds United, Leicester City etc (other one team towns/cities)....

Motherwell and Ross County have exceptional attendances.

All of this against a backdrop of a pretty small country, with probably 80% of the population within 90 mins travel of the 2 biggest clubs. 

Perth is almost exactly the same population of Kilmarnock.