Ross County v St. Johnstone

Great result yesterday which flattered St J! Leak looks like a good find. Why Collum didn’t give a second yellow for the tackle on Dhanda is baffling! Awful refereeing. White’s one on one with the keeper miss was criminal as was his header just before it. Brown is out and out the best of the new recruits. Should now be at the stage of starting Brophy up front. Need to be more clinical in front of goal. Promising stuff👍

4 hours ago, Radford said:

I think @SJFCtheTeamForMe mentioned it but the away section was absolutely rank. Seats and floors covered in bird shit. £28 and you can't even make the effort to clean the stand.

The ladies toilets haven't been cleaned since last season or before. Absolutely rank 🤮

10 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

The ladies toilets haven't been cleaned since last season or before. Absolutely rank 🤮

Does anybody from the club read these pages ?, I would hope they do,  and take some action. Also why had they not checked that half of the ticket readers were not working, causing queues to get in.

Seems that just as things are getting sorted on the pitch, off it is still in a right state

1 hour ago, Flatulent Gannet said:

Does anybody from the club read these pages ?, I would hope they do,  and take some action. Also why had they not checked that half of the ticket readers were not working, causing queues to get in.

Seems that just as things are getting sorted on the pitch, off it is still in a right state

Aye, echoing Savage Henry. Kenny is a decent SLO, he'll at least bring it up with the club. I doubt they'll do anything about it.

18 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

Contact the SLO in Twitter.  He’s very responsive to this sort of thing.  It’s indicative of the state of things off the pitch though. 

I did this and he says he'll pass it on to the club.

Areas being dirty is one thing (and McDiarmid certainly isn't perfect) but bird shit isn't really acceptable.

Zero idea what the point of stewards is at the football now either. Guys that are visiting a stadium for the first time about an hour before fans start arriving. What exactly is their role?

11 hours ago, Radford said:

Zero idea what the point of stewards is at the football now either. Guys that are visiting a stadium for the first time about an hour before fans start arriving. What exactly is their role?

I witnessed something on this last week at the game against Hearts, a couple of Hearts fans asked the steward that was standing outside the souvenir shop where the ticket office was, she didn’t have a clue and just said to them ticket office and turned away. I then gave them directions. Easy pay day for some stewards now to just do nothing. 

www.youtube.com/@DerekTaylor84