Ross County v St. Johnstone

17 minutes ago, Center half said:

I think a three at the back , McGowan in front. A 5  Diamond in Midfield and May up front himself. 

Confused me writing it so should confuse RFC.

Who plays LWB?

1 hour ago, Sensible Soccer🏴 said:

This is dangerous, I'm getting my expectations up for a County performance and a win. My head knows this is very unlikely and yet I still have an inkling 🦌🤞

It gives me the fear that for once, County are favourites. 

4 minutes ago, Sonam said:

It gives me the fear that for once, County are favourites. 

If you cant beat us when we're in this state, just chuck it.

It’s a shocking team and squad so not expecting a result. But there are still plenty of senior players out there. Given the opponent I expect us to keep the ball better than we did last week and to at least look like there’s a chance we’ll score a goal. If we can do this and avoid a pumping I think that’s enough to be reasonably happy with at this stage and given the injury list. 

Maclean’s a genius if we can steal a result.

1 minute ago, Zamora Fan said:

It’s a shocking team and squad so not expecting a result. But there are still plenty of senior players out there. Given the opponent I expect us to keep the ball better than we did last week and to at least look like there’s a chance we’ll score a goal. If we can do this and avoid a pumping I think that’s enough to be reasonably happy with at this stage and given the injury list. 

Maclean’s a genius if we can steal a result.

Steady. This is a really dire County team.  

St J start in a 4-1-4-1 shape. Smith and Carey flanking May, with Phillips and Ballantyne in front of McGowan. Olufunwa and Considine are the full backs.

County start in a lopsided 442 but Dhanda is coming on from the right and Sims is on the left. Immediately that looks like a missed opportunity because Considine doesn’t look mobile in the slightest.