Alloa v Stirling

Delighted to see that we're still playing Wee Kev at wing-back again. I'm sure he was a striker when he joined us, but he's been used as a utility man so much over the years, and it's to our detriment going forward.

Some of the Hamilton fans warned us that Brian Rice loved picking players out of position, and there's no arguing with that now; he's had plenty of time to fill gaps. Just a mystifying quirk; be a right laugh to see him at a big club playing Kylian Mbappe as a sweeper just for the craic  :rolleyes:

It would be refreshing for a change if rice in his post match interview shouldered some of the blame himself, instead of always laying it on the players, it's never about his team selection or his formation just the players not performing. 

2 hours ago, BTFD said:

Delighted to see that we're still playing Wee Kev at wing-back again. I'm sure he was a striker when he joined us, but he's been used as a utility man so much over the years, and it's to our detriment going forward.

Some of the Hamilton fans warned us that Brian Rice loved picking players out of position, and there's no arguing with that now; he's had plenty of time to fill gaps. Just a mystifying quirk; be a right laugh to see him at a big club playing Kylian Mbappe as a sweeper just for the craic  :rolleyes:

He started off there but switched with Roberts maybe 30 minutes in. Didn't get much purchase before going off fairly early in the second though. 

7 hours ago, AlloaAdam said:

Good to see there haven’t been any overreactions after a great win last week. 

TBF, we just got beat twice off the Binos for the first time since 1806[citation needed]

I'm slightly concerned about what happens if they make it three in a row. Isn't there a forfeit or something?

2 hours ago, BTFD said:

TBF, we just got beat twice off the Binos for the first time since 1806[citation needed]

I'm slightly concerned about what happens if they make it three in a row. Isn't there a forfeit or something?

The natural order is one home defeat every 14 years, not 14 days. The end is nigh!!

2 hours ago, LeodhasXD said:

We're just  setting up conditions for being 18 points behind only to win the title on the last day. It's all in the plan to inflict maximum misery.

I'd be more than happy to sign Iain Russell tbh.

14 hours ago, BTFD said:

Have Alloa considered playing without a ball?