Ayr vs Inverness - 12/8/23

1 minute ago, Jaffa said:

Thanks for losing a cup final, Manny Duku, finishing 6th and taking a beating in a play off final, but it’s time to f**k off Dodds. 

There is no way he’s getting punted 2 months into his new 2 year contract.

Its up there with handing Richie Foran a 3 year deal in madness.

17 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Derek Ferguson saying that home fans are streaming out. Slightly odd.

That's an odd comment from him. I was stood near the entrance of the SRE and there wasn't many folk leaving

That's 3 stackable runs in 3 seasons. And only 2 games into the league campaign.

I agree, the board is useless, and unlikely to do anything soon. But apathy isn't going to change anything. The only way I can see them take notice, is to turn up in numbers, and make them hear how much the fans want him out.

10 minutes ago, Nelson said:

Maybe I’m judging Inverness on their past reputation and general bogey team reputation, but I’m slightly staggered we won that today given the starting lineup.  

They were absolutely shite this afternoon. Carson looked decent in midfield and I liked Davidson at right back but besides that they looked poor. Actually looked like they were holding back at times when a quicker pass would’ve really hurt us but for all the possession they had Albinson was only worked once from a free kick. 

A very meh game but delighted with the 3 points. Seems very much like a game between two teams I'd expect to be mid table, not troubling either end of the league.

We were very boring for spells and seemed happy to let ICT have possession, but we didn't look rattled at any point and managed to see it out relatively comfortably. Can't complain picking up 3 points but ICT weren't very good.

Edited by AuAl