Ayr vs Inverness - 12/8/23

Just now, ICTChris said:

Did I read somewhere that Ayr are building a new stand?

Yes. The hospitality suite has been demolished and a new stand with about 750 seats and new hospitality facilities is getting built in its place. Whole north terrace is out of use this season while it’s getting built.

4 hours ago, scottbamby said:

Am I correct in remembering there’s on street parking near Somerset? Contemplating finishing nightshift on Friday night, getting a few hours kip then driving down from Aberdeen. 

To watch Doddsball.

I must be off my head.

There is limited on street parking on Somerset Road but you’d need to be early . Craigie Car park is only 5 mins walk away and has plenty of space . 

4 hours ago, scottbamby said:

Am I correct in remembering there’s on street parking near Somerset? Contemplating finishing nightshift on Friday night, getting a few hours kip then driving down from Aberdeen. 

To watch Doddsball.

I must be off my head.

Yep you've lost it.

12 hours ago, scottbamby said:

To watch Doddsball.

I must be off my head.

If you are fairly early (15-30 minute before kickoff), you'll get a space nearby relatively easily. Alot of folk park on the streets nearby, as long as you aren't blocking someones drive or in one of the private car parks you'll be grand(flats on Somerset Rd / Sheltered Housing across McCalls Ave). I quite like using Lochside Rd or Hawkhill Ave. 

1 minute ago, Peil said:

how far away is that fella on the left?

I like that they accurately depicted that everyone is in the pub and only two folk are watching the warm up. 

38 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

I like that they accurately depicted that everyone is in the pub and only two folk are watching the warm up. 

I'm just delighted they took away the portacabin bogs at the top right