Killie v Celtic

2 minutes ago, willywastecoat said:

Beale underestimated Killie by not playing Cantwell and having no creativity,the rat did the same thing by dropping Turnbull it's not rocket science monkey. 

This rat patter is woeful Willie.

2 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

I’m good mate thanks, knowing that when Celtic lose the first thing that goes through both of your minds is me has properly lifted my spirits ☺️

You should start charging me rent 

I've already invoiced you, and you're two weeks late with the payment. 

2 minutes ago, willywastecoat said:

Beale underestimated Killie by not playing Cantwell and having no creativity,the rat did the same thing by dropping Turnbull it's not rocket science monkey. 

Surely though, even rodents have magnificent Football Knowledge™ if they're sufficiently Celtic minded?

Are you saying that such knowledge has deserted Roland Rodgers since his unforgivable defection?

23 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Surely though, even rodents have magnificent Football Knowledge™ if they're sufficiently Celtic minded?

Are you saying that such knowledge has deserted Roland Rodgers since his unforgivable defection?

Splinter serving up a plate of ratatouille to the teenage mutant turtles monkey.

11 minutes ago, Molotov said:

Wee Willy winkie taking this defeat well.

It's a fecking natural reaction to be disappointed after going out the cup you fecking diddy.

50 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

When you beat the old firm, there's always something they're crying about, and it's usually the pitch. 

Today, its the pitch, the goal being offside, Armstrong elbowing Taylor, and the fact that meant he was off the pitch for the goal. 

I can't drink enough of their delicious tears. It's too much. Make it stop. 

cartman-south-park.gif

In other news, I'm really not sure what Willy thinks of Brendan Rodgers. If only there was some way to tell...

14 minutes ago, willywastecoat said:

Splinter serving up a plate of ratatouille to the teenage mutant turtles monkey.

It's a fecking natural reaction to be disappointed after going out the cup you fecking diddy.

You referring to the Brendan as a rat is natural? f**k sake William, it's only the diddy cup.  Cheer up. 

10 minutes ago, blackislekillie said:

You referring to the Brendan as a rat is natural? f**k sake William, it's only the diddy cup.  Cheer up. 

It's his character M8 like the scropion and the frog story,if he is waiting for the EPL teams to release their 25 man squads to pick up the rejects I will be truely raging.