Cove v Queens

2 hours ago, qos_75 said:

... Anyway that is for another time. I will enjoy my last night in Italy happy, despite the torrential rain that is falling in Milan just now. 

... bet it's warm rain mind ... 🙄☔ ... enjoy.

4 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

The BBC really do offer a pathetic service.  They've got a website and a live updates programme.  They still had scores up as latests, from grounds they'd already done final score reports from.

Nothing final or even accurate offered from our game.

Maybe the guy who is responsible for updating the sign also does the updates for the BBC.  

42 minutes ago, Homer Thompson said:

Absolutely there is! They look nicer, have a proper clock and update automatically.

The link is in the top menu, if you scroll it to the right 

Screenshot_20230826_205815_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a8c074240836418ea86c82fe501a8a67.jpg

Ah, cheers ... being an old git I'm digitally inept and it never occurred to me that you could scroll the top menu to the right! 👌👍

To be honest as a Cove fan you have to take your hat off to QOS for a brilliant defensive performance. However your keeper spitting in someone’s face is just vile. An animal who if he had done that on a night out/or in the SPL would have been on an assault charge.

What sort of a human being spits on another human beings face. Beast  

1 minute ago, Jimmy Plimsoles MBE said:

To be honest as a Cove fan you have to take your hat off to QOS for a brilliant defensive performance. However your keeper spitting in someone’s face is just vile. An animal who if he had done that on a night out/or in the SPL would have been on an assault charge.

What sort of a human being spits on another human beings face. Beast  

I won't defend him doing that, but what prompted him to do it? Did Megginson say something to him first? Dunno, wasn't at the game.

6 minutes ago, Otis Blue said:

I won't defend him doing that, but what prompted him to do it? Did Megginson say something to him first? Dunno, wasn't at the game.

It was just the usual handbag kind of stuff but to spit on someone’s face in full view of everyone and the referee is the sort of behaviour that would make you seriously question someone as a human being. It was sickening. If he had punched Mitch that’s kind of acceptable but to gob in his face is vile. 

There is a rumour going around that the video has been sent to Police Scotland so hopefully he will be charged. 

The stupidity was that Cove could have played till next Saturday and they wouldn’t have beaten you. 

Edited by Jimmy Plimsoles MBE

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Plimsoles MBE said:

There is a rumour going around that the video has been sent to Police Scotland so hopefully he will be charged. 

Aye, that's definitely happening :lol:

Quite a funny wee vlog here from the game. Can kind of see both our goals. Botterill incident is partly there but no way of seeing if he in fact spat at the guy. 

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Plimsoles MBE said:

It was just the usual handbag kind of stuff  ...

So you say ... but Botterill obviously didn't think so, it's clearly seriously incensed him ... always two sides to these things.

I'm still not defending what he apparently did, not good to hear.

2 minutes ago, Otis Blue said:

So you say ... but Botterill obviously didn't think so, it's clearly seriously incensed him ... always two sides to these things.

I'm still not defending what he apparently did, not good to hear.

Nah it was the usual. You see players squeezing their legs around players necks every week in fitba...

Screenshot_20230826-232202.png

Nah it was the usual. You see players squeezing their legs around players necks every week in fitba...

11 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Nah it was the usual. You see players squeezing their legs around players necks every week in fitba...

Screenshot_20230826-232202.png

So he gobbled on someone’s face to make it right, right in front of the referee? At a minimum he is looking at a ban and there is footage (apparently) of the incident. 

Im all for defending your own players but spitting on someone’s face is the lowest of the low.

Like I said the irony is you were WAY the better team.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Plimsoles MBE said:

Nah it was the usual. You see players squeezing their legs around players necks every week in fitba...

So he gobbled on someone’s face to make it right, right in front of the referee? At a minimum he is looking at a ban and there is footage (apparently) of the incident. 

Im all for defending your own players but spitting on someone’s face is the lowest of the low.

Like I said the irony is you were WAY the better team.

I'll need to see the footage. It's inconclusive from that vlog. If we don't appeal it he'll receive his ban. 

Spitting is manky. I wouldn't have him hung drawn and quartered the way you would mind you. That you think a punch in the face isn't as bad as spitting is quite incredible though. 

Edited by 19QOS19