Motherwell v Killie

10 hours ago, killiepiemuncher said:

My big mate Gordon Stirling sadly passed away at 23 years old last weekend. We’ve all heard about his tragic death on TV and social media the past week or so. This boy was KTID he lived and loved his team from the day he was born, me and his dad made sure about that. I was speaking to his dad tonight and he asked me to post this on P&B. A little request for a minute’s applause for him on the 23 minute of the match it would mean so much to him. 

4e9b0d14-5a64-43e9-b25d-fb95688c95ce.jpeg

Sorry to hear about that mate.

I've been hearing this story on the radio, and it was only when I read your post and googled the name that I realised that's who it was. An absolute tragedy and thoughts are with all who knew him.

Guys like that are the ones clubs like ours are built on.

10 hours ago, killiepiemuncher said:

My big mate Gordon Stirling sadly passed away at 23 years old last weekend. We’ve all heard about his tragic death on TV and social media the past week or so. This boy was KTID he lived and loved his team from the day he was born, me and his dad made sure about that. I was speaking to his dad tonight and he asked me to post this on P&B. A little request for a minute’s applause for him on the 23 minute of the match it would mean so much to him. 

Don't know if you saw this @killiepiemuncher 

https://kilmarnockfc.co.uk/news/remembering-gordon-stirling-one-of-our-own/

For anyone driving to the game tomorrow, was just picking the wean up from nursery and there’s a fair amount of road works outside Jack Daniel’s which might cause some issues for folk tomorrow parking in that area. 

I feel like i’m just about ready to face the world again after Paisley last week. After picking through the highlights of the game and analysing every little detail i can still only summarise… Charles Dunne is a c**t.

On the game itself, Killie have absolutely bossed it so far this season so would make them favourites but hope we manage tae shite fest the 3 points. 

On 24/08/2023 at 22:09, killiepiemuncher said:

My condolences. Twenty-three is no age. Tragic.

On 24/08/2023 at 22:09, killiepiemuncher said:

Sorry for your loss mate.

Killie look a completely different prospect this season. Obviously beating Rangers and Celtic is good in terms of discipline and defensive strength but they look today like they've got plenty going forward as well.

McInnes has done a really good job with them.

To be honest who knew having a squad of 12 players might come back and haunt us at some point.

We literally are playing with our only two forwards who would probably both be on the bench. 

Cannot see a way back into this game. Which is the only hope we might manage it 😳

Make that one forward 🤷‍♂️