St Mirren - v - Aberdeen 27 August

3 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

St Mirren should have won that at a canter, but they weren't good enough.

That is somewhat contradictory. Surely the fact we should have won at a canter suggests we reached a certain level of performance... perhaps our finishing wasn't good enough?

1 minute ago, Billy Jean King said:

It shouldn't be going for / against anyone though. That double touch review today is blatantly wrong. How can that happen ?

I get that decisions go for / against a team using it but they should not be making mistakes like that today. Most folk in the ground thought it looked like a double touch and it was. Pathetic decision. 

I agree the double touch review was wrong and shouldn't have been called as it was. Something when wrong there and questions need to asked.

Just now, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

I see St Mirren fans are taking this well.

fwiw I don't think you can tell if he double hits it. His standing foot certainly doesn't hit the ball first.

It's pretty obvious to me that his kicking foot has opened up to stick it left, he's slipped, kicked the ball off his standing foot and it goes right down the middle.

His reaction (or lack of)between penalty being reviewed and it being given as a goal knows that he also thought he was about to be chalked off.

5 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

That is somewhat contradictory. Surely the fact we should have won at a canter suggests we reached a certain level of performance... perhaps our finishing wasn't good enough?

Absolutely no dispute that you reached a good level of performance, but to win games you gave to score more than the opposition and St Mirren weren't good enough to do that.

Just now, Captain_Sensible said:

Bad mistake by Hemming for the opening goal. Snodgrass scored a fluke free kick last season against us but Hemming should definitely have stopped that 

Carson the Colossus hasn't made a single mistake this season.

smug american psycho GIF

Spoiler

fishing method GIF