ICT vs Pars - Sat 2nd Sep

6 hours ago, Clangers said:

Is there an ability to buy U16 at the ground tomorrow? As I just went to buy for me and my boy but I need to phone, opens at 10, I was planning on leaving before that to get to city centre for 1, to go for lunch.

https://dafc.co.uk/inverness-v-dafc-ticketing-information/?fbclid=IwAR3IqloA2xnZ3ikX4MA2y0WsMd4wa75SzIQ9y6H7sKtm316t6wZbEm2DC6A

Under 16s Tickets are not available online but are available in-store from the Caledonian Stadium or over the phone on 01463 222880 during office hours (10am – 4pm, Mon-Fri and from 10am on Matchdays) 

Edited by DA Baracus

I'm sure there was a game a few years back up at Inverness when at least half the Pars crowd had under 16s tickets. Can't mind the circumstances but mind me and my friends I went with all had one and mind meeting another friend up there, in his 50s, who had one too.

Edited by DA Baracus

McCann pushed up front with o’halloran and summers playing off, Hamilton back into midfield with Breen dropping out as Otoo moves back.

Just now, DA Baracus said:

What is that formation? Could be 4-5-1, could be 3-5-2, could be 3-4-1-1, could be something else!

What do we reckon?

Not expecting a formation change, expecting the usual 3-4-2-1

Nice to see some options on the bench, apart from the whole no strikers thing.

20 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

McCann pushed up front with o’halloran and summers playing off, Hamilton back into midfield with Breen dropping out as Otoo moves back.

Not expecting a formation change, expecting the usual 3-4-2-1

Nice to see some options on the bench, apart from the whole no strikers thing.

Ah thanks, that makes sense.

Sutherland is a striker is he not? Perhaps Moffat can play there too?

Edited by DA Baracus

I would say that’s a midfield 3 of Summers, Hamilton, and Chalmers, with Summers playing a more advanced role. McCann and O’Halloran up front. Rest is as you were, with Otoo taking Breen’s spot at centre half. 

8 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Ah thanks, that makes sense.

Sunderland is a striker is he not? Perhaps Moffat can play there too?

Well aye, but I think his 5 minutes in the league may not make him exactly the most desired choice to have, he’s a youth player first and foremost 

Edited by parsforlife