ICT vs Pars - Sat 2nd Sep

I'm not saying this is a must win, however it's a game that if we've got aspirations of the playoffs we should be hoping to win. 

Inverness will inevitably get there shit together at one point in the season, when that happens they'll inevitably play, and scud us. Saturday gives us an opportunity to play a team at a low ebb, important we take this opportunity IMO 

Just now, HoBNob said:

I'm not saying this is a must win, however it's a game that if we've got aspirations of the playoffs we should be hoping to win. 

Inverness will inevitably get there shit together at one point in the season, when that happens they'll inevitably play, and scud us. Saturday gives us an opportunity to play a team at a low ebb, important we take this opportunity IMO 

It's still early doors tbh, back up in a higher league, can be a bit of a lottery tbh. When the pack is so close there's no must win games, we still have teams short of a few bodies etc. I totally agree that if we have playoff aspirations then winning in places like Inverness needs to be what we're trying to do.

43 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

ICT 6 (Anderson double hat trick) Scumvermin Pathetic 7 (Own goals from Harper, Duffy, Devine x3 , Davidson, Ridgers all in the first ten minutes).

IMG_4321.jpeg.8d20139900d2eb9e57f85a442f80ceae.jpeg

14 hours ago, HoBNob said:

At least you have a win and a draw so far out of your three games.

On 27/08/2023 at 00:00, PB1994 said:

Dunfermline will be gifted at least one goal by our defence. Will we score? Doubtful. Point at most for us and that is being extremely optimistic.

After our performance against raith I think one of your guys will need to score an OG to gift us a goal 

ETA, I reckon shitey 0-0 snoozefest 

Edited by Wacky

5 minutes ago, Wacky said:

The news that KRH had 75+ minutes into his legs today fill me with hope that he will get on the park on Saturday. He’s as tricky as a bag o monkeys, and will be eager to get back to business 

Yeah I agree, I reckon Kane will come off the bench on Saturday, really good news! Was a clip on the 'Pars Review' Twitter page that showed him running at a man, beating him and putting in a decent cross, was so good to see! 

So, Hamilton got booked again yesterday. it’s getting to be a case of when as opposed to if he’ll get a yellow nowadays. 
Will he start this weekend? If so what minute will he get booked? I’m thinking 43rd minute. 
I love the laddies passion and commitment for the shirt, it shows he’s a Pars man to the core. 
Anyone else fancy a wee guesstimate on this? 

Odd to see that if you buy a ticket after 12.00 on Saturday it will cost more. Seems sneaky and obviously designed to catch folk out.

https://dafc.co.uk/inverness-v-dafc-ticketing-information/?fbclid=IwAR0zoJb5NGtifzTVOU9oRe3QXmgCbJHIj9MGs00htXunrz3KGO76BACldNw

25 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Odd to see that if you buy a ticket after 12.00 on Saturday it will cost more. Seems sneaky and obviously designed to catch folk out.

https://dafc.co.uk/inverness-v-dafc-ticketing-information/?fbclid=IwAR0zoJb5NGtifzTVOU9oRe3QXmgCbJHIj9MGs00htXunrz3KGO76BACldNw

I suppose if you're travelling up then you can get a ticket before 12 as you'll be leaving around then. Doesn't exactly encourage walk ups though.

1 hour ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

I suppose if you're travelling up then you can get a ticket before 12 as you'll be leaving around then. Doesn't exactly encourage walk ups though.

Aye I'll be getting mine tomorrow most likely, but some folk might not be aware of the increase in price, especially since you have to buy and collect concession tickets in person on the day. 

Seems cynical to me.

Edited by DA Baracus

15 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Unless you buy after 12.00 on the day.

As a Pars fan you'll be leaving before most likely, and if you're doing that with no care or regard to look at the ticket prices beforehand the extra two pound won't bother you when you get there. 

It's far more likely to affect walk up home fans, than it will away fans. 

I’m not sure how it is sneaky at all to be honest. It’s on both teams websites for ticket info and they advertise it on social media at least a couple of times a week.

Given our location every away fan should know if they are going to the game before 12pm as they would have to leave before or around that time anyway. Tickets can be emailed and used at the gate on a smart phone. It’s only really folk who won’t have a smart phone and even then I’m sure you can purchase tickets and then pick them up at the stadium. 

I think it is also the cheapest away ticket in the league? Or certainly close to it. Our club is horrendously run these days but this is one of the few good schemes they have come up with.

Not sure why people would be upset about the prices? Can’t imagine many Pars fans will be making a last-minute decision to go and therefore can get a cheaper ticket in advance.

Unless you’re a tin-foil hat wearer hysterically bleating about cash being king, can’t see why anyone would have a problem with it.

If you disagree that strongly then don’t go; not that difficult.

Edited by Cardle is Magic