ICT vs Pars - Sat 2nd Sep

Yikes. Can't recall such a bad performance from us under McPake (that I saw). Maybe first half vs Alloa at home in the opening game of last season? I recall Kelty at home (0-0) being poor but we at least created a couple of chances then.

Inverness have offered very little and the goal was a total howler from Sharp. He horribly flapped at a cross later in the half too. Thankfully the second was rightly judged offside.

We've offered even less though. Just some pish shots from range. Movement has been really poor going forward. Edwards put in a couple of balls but we were missing someone like Wighton there. It seems like McCann and O'Halloran can't decide who is supposed be upfront.

Thankfully it's only half time, so hopefully McPake has kicked some arsed and will get them out second half ready to actually play.

4 minutes ago, HoBNob said:

I'd previously said that Sharp had made any saves you wouldn't expect any keeper to make, he's now let in that. 

Still don't really see the point in signing him when we had Max Little. 

Thats an awful goal to lose. Seems quite a common occurance at that end of that particular ground. De Vries and Smith both let in howlers at that end I think?

Just now, Salvo Montalbano said:

Thats an awful goal to lose. Seems quite a common occurance at that end of that particular ground. De Vries and Smith both let in howlers at that end I think?

Two in 19 years isn't really common.

Usually are away to Inverness. Can never perform against them. If you are going to gift the oppositions goals every week, you’d be as well not bothering. Basic stuff is going to cost us today. A draw was a perfectly decent result today, but I fear that Sharp howler is going to cost us. 

24 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Not exactly sure what O’Halloran brings to this team.

Nothing as a striker. He is a winger left or right in a mid field 4 or left or right in a front 3. When St Johnstone went to back 3 that shut him out. Suggest if you do not play him wide best leave him on the bench. Strange that Dave Mackay is not aware of this as that is where he played when he captained St Johnstone

That’ll do. Away to an established Championship club (albeit going through a turd time) and our record there is absolutely abysmal. That could have been all 3 points if Sharp’s wrists weren’t made of chocolate. So frustrating.