St Johnstone vs Dundee FC - 02/09/23

8 minutes ago, LiamMc said:

You are again, unable to understand a simple stat. this is the Average away support of that team, not the average away support to that ground. You must have a right hard time reading a calendar or the time.   

Its the overall attendance of away games. Your average away support wasnt over 2000, that was the average crowd at your away games.

League One teams all have low figures because away supports are so low, especially considering they'll be boosted by Falkirk and Dunfermline away supports.

The 100 fan difference between you and Dunfermline is due to them having less away fans turning up to their home games.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Its the overall attendance of away games. Your average away support wasnt over 2000, that was the average crowd at your away games.

League One teams all have low figures because away supports are so low, especially considering they'll be boosted by Falkirk and Dunfermline away supports.

The 100 fan difference between you and Dunfermline is due to them having less away fans turning up to their home games.

You still don't have anything to back your nonsense.

Show me some proof.

2 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

You still don't have anything to back your nonsense.

Show me some proof.

He doesn't have any, so he won't, so what's the point? We should get back to talking about the upcoming match but my guess is he will turn that into mundane pish as well.

Edited by Pens_Dark

16 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Trackdaybob said:

FFS! 

Just. Fucking. Stop. 

Please. 

St Mirren fans can do many things just now, but ill not be allowing them to have a worse match thread v Dundee than us.

Anyway..... on the game, it sounds going by MacLeans comments that an honest conversation was had with Gordon. Assuming he will not go straight back in for Saturday given how the defence performed or will he be brought back on the basis that the manager thinks the game out will have done him some good? For me, I think you go with the same starting 11, but wonder if he maybe goes slightly more offensive. 

1 hour ago, Pens_Dark said:

He doesn't have any, so he won't, so what's the point? We should get back to talking about the upcoming match but my guess is he will turn that into mundane pish as well.

If only this thread had reached the giddy heights of 'mundane' - you are really overselling the quality of the pish

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

St Mirren fans can do many things just now, but ill not be allowing them to have a worse match thread v Dundee than us.

I never realised what a head nipper you were until today , I thought all the Dundee fans just didn’t like you and weren’t afraid to say so , but really you are just a proper head nipper , so much so that even when you do say something correct and an honest opinion you still get shot down 

10 minutes ago, Wee jeemie said:

I never realised what a head nipper you were until today , I thought all the Dundee fans just didn’t like you and weren’t afraid to say so , but really you are just a proper head nipper , so much so that even when you do say something correct and an honest opinion you still get shot down 

30vsxh.png.ac01303f7f032836f19fa49f899ad342.png

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I think it’s been at least 2 years since I posted but it appears RandomGuy is still the most boring guy on the internet. 

8 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Made an arse out of it and has flip flopped to "epic prank guys". 

Where have i claimed in trolling or anything?

Its fairly obvious Dunfermline had more home fans at games than you despite being a tier lower, i cant be arsed with a whole night of trying to debate that though now ive finished work, so ive just stopped responding.