Killie v Ross County

Not confident for this match tbh. Already I would take a draw. Killie are always a difficult team to play against, especially away. Not quoting Sportsound here, but really think McInnes is a very good manager as well. Also that plastic pitch is worth mentioning...

I know it won't happen, but if County play Brophy from the start, then I see possibilty. Just the way things work... All in all, not confident of a result at all really :(

I'm excited for this one - I was gutted not to be able to make Motherwell away, but you can't make every game (unless you're Keith McAllister of Queen's Park fame). Hoping for a few goals from this mythical striker that we haven't signed yet despite it being deadline day tomorrow!

6 hours ago, Andy_K_97 said:

I'm excited for this one - I was gutted not to be able to make Motherwell away, but you can't make every game (unless you're Keith McAllister of Queen's Park fame). Hoping for a few goals from this mythical striker that we haven't signed yet despite it being deadline day tomorrow!

Deadline day is Friday 

The problem County had with the previous match against Rangers was they were just f'inn awful in that first half. They must start better, instead of sitting off like that and watching the game go by. Especially as Rangers weren't at their best, not a settled team (as proved by PSV). It was a real opportunity to beat Rangers for the 1st time ever and they blew it. I was fuming at tue end of that 1st half, really pissed me off when compared to the positivity against Celtic. Game was over before they put the effort in 2nd half.

To get anything against Killie they are going to have to be positive, quick with controlled aggression from the start. If they sit back and constantly invite Killie onto them then it will end badly. Can't see a win here, though hope I'm wrong.

Mad that both these teams have already played both of the Old Firm 3 games into the season, with Killie having considerably more success than us.  That said, I think this game will be a good marker to see where both teams are at, to trot out an old cliche.

2-2 draw, with plenty of drama.