Killie v Ross County

3 minutes ago, Staggie_93 said:

White misses a sitter by the sounds of it 

Eight yards out, nobody near him, tries to send the keeper the wrong way and puts it two foot over the bar.

I just got home and turned on a stream to see the penalty incident.

It will get lost in the discussion about whether the goal should have been allowed, but the set-piece which it came from was a result of one of the softest fouls I think I’ve ever seen. Either that or I am as myopic as Barnes.

Edited by bunglebonce

3 minutes ago, Sensible Soccer🏴 said:

The ref blew his whistle for the penalty before the goal was scored. You can't just play advantage after blowing the whistle.

I think the point is the ref probably should have taken 3 seconds more before blowing the whistle.

One of the worst referee displays I've seen. Ball goes in the net and everyone celebrates, but I knew it wasn't standing as he had blown the whistle. There's maybe half a second to a second between him blowing and us scoring. No attempt to play advantage whatsoever. Then u just knew we wouldn't score the pen 😑

Now hard to argue there's much improvement in this team. Lifted our game twice vs old firm but completely failed to play football today. Hopeless performance 

The disallowed goal will overshadow the decision in the first half to give County a penalty, where Clancy was surely the only person in the stadium who thought it was one. You could see the County players all sort of standing about waiting for it to be overturned too.

In a crowded field I always think Clancy is the worst ref in Scotland at the moment. He always looks to me like he never really knows what's going on and mostly just gives decisions based on vibes. He goes in the huff with teams sometimes as well and just shafts them repeatedly for long periods of games.