Accies Vs Alloa

Just now, printer said:

I like the guy and want him to do well, but he's too unpredictable for me. 

We're not being punished for his unpredictability though.

Both goals are from within six yards - Henderson's is about three yards. There's three centre backs and not one of them is marking the striker.

Second one I'm willing to say tiredness/injury but Debayo doesn't do well but like has already been said he has had a good game today. 

I didn't think he looked great.

Still not really sure what happened for the first goal but he looked at fault for it and there was one cross in the second half where he genuinely looked shocked that there was a ball in his gloves and then he immediately dropped it into the crowd of players. 

As I previously said too, Fulton didn't look very good either. 

1 minute ago, Accies1 said:

Still not really sure what happened for the first goal but he looked at fault for it and there was one cross in the second half where he genuinely looked shocked that there was a ball in his gloves and then he immediately dropped it into the crowd of players. 

There was once that it bounced in front of him and he definitely misjudged it - can happen to the best keepers on an astro turf park - still juggled it above the Hamilton player before Taggart cleared. That was the one I was talking about.

Full disclosure I'm editing the highlights and I've already seen all the clips from the live stream. Dropping it in a crowd of players is fantasy as far as I can find.

7 minutes ago, LeodhasXD said:

We're not being punished for his unpredictability though.

Both goals are from within six yards - Henderson's is about three yards. There's three centre backs and not one of them is marking the striker.

Second one I'm willing to say tiredness/injury but Debayo doesn't do well but like has already been said he has had a good game today. 

Maybe not today, but the last thing a defence wants behind it is an unpredictable keeper. 

I'm not putting any blame on him for the goals, I was too far away to see exactly what caused those. From that vantage I did feel Taggs (?) should maybe have done better stopping the cross for the first one.

Also we didn't have anyone close to MacDonald for the second. That didn't help.

1 minute ago, printer said:

Maybe not today, but the last thing a defence wants behind it is an unpredictable keeper. 

I'm not putting any blame on him for the goals, I was too far away to see exactly what caused those. From that vantage I did feel Taggs (?) should maybe have done better stopping the cross for the first one.

Also we didn't have anyone close to MacDonald for the second. That didn't help.

Great feet from Barjonas to make the space to cross to be fair. Was something highlighted early in the game when talking about Hamilton's threats. He's a slippery individual. 

Very true for the second one but you're not always going to be able to stop the cross. Attacking the ball on the other hand is usually a 50/50 between defender and striker and if Debayo gets in front of McGlynn it's won't be a goal. 

Overall, though, it's a bawhair away from us being 2-1 up on the 80th minute and convinced we made the better chances over the piece. On another day etc etc.

17 minutes ago, Accies1 said:

It's Fultons first game back from injury. Again Fulton was a big reason we won a cup last season and was probably our best player last season in what was a miserable season imo Fulton is a better keeper than most championship goalkeepers.

Not our best performance today and there was a lot of concerns today. Alloa probably did deserve to get something from the game. However at the same time winning games when you're not at your best is what you have to do if you want to win the league. We were far too slow with the ball today. I think our front line is what is lacking ATM and like I've said a couple of times I think a big part of that is due to O'Hara Rankin can't keep on starting him even in a different role today he still wasn't anywhere near good enough again. Would like to see Mcglynn get a start next week after his goal today.

29 minutes ago, LeodhasXD said:

There was once that it bounced in front of him and he definitely misjudged it - can happen to the best keepers on an astro turf park - still juggled it above the Hamilton player before Taggart cleared. That was the one I was talking about.

Full disclosure I'm editing the highlights and I've already seen all the clips from the live stream. Dropping it in a crowd of players is fantasy as far as I can find.

It may well have been that moment I'm referring to too. It's hard tell from the opposite end of the ground. 

More importantly did the stream get any of the half time highlights? 

Just now, Accies1 said:

It may well have been that moment I'm referring to too. It's hard tell from the opposite end of the ground. 

More importantly did the stream get any of the half time highlights? 

Think we got the least fun bit tbh. The Hamilton boys couldn't beat the fence.

Just now, LeodhasXD said:

Think we got the least fun bit tbh. The Hamilton boys couldn't beat the fence.

Yeah, I was in the stand and the calibre of Alloa headers looked far superior. 

Was nice to see Graham getting collectively booed when he took the ball back. 

3 minutes ago, Accies1 said:

Yeah, I was in the stand and the calibre of Alloa headers looked far superior. 

Was nice to see Graham getting collectively booed when he took the ball back. 

Fair play to the security lady for jumping onto the pitch to retrieve the ball and keep it going.

11 hours ago, Alloa 68 said:

If we don't beat Annan,that's us in deep trouble.At that point Rice would need to go,no question.

Calm down m8.

We've just beaten Cove and then been unlucky not to take something away to Hamilton. The team is beginning to gel both defensively and in attack. Further, Annan beat Stirling 3-0 yesterday.

16 minutes ago, printer said:

Calm down m8.

We've just beaten Cove and then been unlucky not to take something away to Hamilton. The team is beginning to gel both defensively and in attack. Further, Annan beat Stirling 3-0 yesterday.

Yeah and Alloa have Edinburgh the week after the Annan game if you were to lose or fail to win any of those games then maybe Rice would be in trouble but I don't see anyone in this league failing to beat Edinburgh at the moment 

Based on the highlights, it looks like we were unlucky not to come away with at least a point.

Couple of excellent deliveries from Cammy. Hopefully he can get a run of games in the side.

Think Ogayi will be a keeper that will have an excellent highlight reel but an equally brilliant blooper reel. 

Poor from Neill in the play that led to Morrisons injury. 

2 minutes ago, printer said:

Can't get my head around why people are so desperate for managers to get sacked in September.

Trying to get your head round Alloa68s views isn't really worth wasting your time mate. A miserable troll who only posts when Alloa lose a match as it seems to verify his existence. By his own admission doesn't go to the games rendering most of his negative views fairly null and void.

If Alloa play the way the did yesterday you will be fine. You were much more organised yesterday than what you were in the playoff game and the game against Falkirk a couple of weeks ago and again you probably deserved to get a point from the game. Luke Donnelly showed yesterday how big of a player he will be for Alloa I think it's safe to say that you have missed him in the first couple of games I expect him to score a few for Alloa this season. Cammy O'Donnell looks 1 to look out for as well.