Public Shaming Offences

Karpaty Lviv

1 hour ago, BTFD said:

Any politicians with hidden earnings kept in offshore tax havens?

That's really the problem with this government trying to shame anybody for anything - it'd be like Jeffrey Dahmer calling out the predatory behaviour of spiders.

Don't be silly. This is a list for proles. 

9 hours ago, mathematics said:

People who park on the kerb when it isn’t necessary.

2 minutes ago, highlandmac said:

Thinking they're doing everyone a favour by doing so- cars,possibly,but not the guy in a wheelchair or mums with pushchairs

Trucks that park on the pavement to avoid a ticket and destroy all the slabs.

It boils my piss.

We should have those bollards like they have in Paris - or hidden machine guns at least.

13 hours ago, Empty It said:

See also two people parking trolleys next to each other blocking a whole aisle talking.

That's nothing - a big 4x4 stopped on the roundabout (circle to us Dundonians) right in front of me yesterday and the driver rolled down her window and proceeded to have a chat with somebody passing, completely blocking my way.  And seemed bemused when I peeped at her.  

Parents with little children taking advantage of Premier Inns free breakfast for kids.

Nowhere does it says included with your free breakfast is run about like a little twat, pick up every croissant and put it back while not under supervision, screaming loudly.  

18 hours ago, Empty It said:

Standing in any doorway, for some reason people decide to exit through a door then loiter just at the other side so nobody can get past.

On a similar line, people who stop and park their trolley just as soon as they've entered into a supermarket apparently unable to remember what they might be there for.  Also, promotional displays as you enter the supermarket should be banned as it just encourages this behaviour. 

7 hours ago, parsforlife said:

Slow walkers, not those who are elderly or otherwise unable too but there’s too many otherwise healthy adults who move at a snails pace and get in everyone else’s road.

Got a mate like this and it’s infuriating, if he was going any slower he’d be going backwards 

It is a phrase that has already appeared that I have used on here before, and have even shouted it at idiots in the street - SPATIAL AWARENESS,

Whether it walking like a line from British Bulldog down a pavement, stopping when entering/exiting a shop or office or any public building, stopping when leaving an escalator, standing chatting next to a bus stop, the narrowest part of a pavement thus blocking the whole pavement, blocking people getting off trains, wandering aimlessly as you would rather stare at your phone than pay attention to veering into the path of other people, dogs on extendable leads in city centres that are trip hazards, and the owner can't see it as the thing roams as they stare at their phone. blocking supermarket aisles in any way.

Just folk that are so self absorbed the idea of showing a modicum of consideration to not hinder others I hate you all and hope you are wiped out by a bus as you were too busy watching the most amazing TikTok or taking a selfie for Instagram to even notice it nearing you.

And don't start me on the inability of so many of these folk also being the same cretins that do not believe in earphones because we all have to hear their music/tiktok/inane drivel chat.

And on noise, you're a busker on the corner of a street in Glasgow or Aberdeen or Dundee or anywhere, no you ain't brilliant, yes you might be OK, but you ain't going to be discovered on the start of your 'journey' there and you don't need amplification that would handle a Rolling Stones concert.

I like to go out, get what is needed, don't bother others, cause minimum fuss and return to my own space.

Edited by MEADOWXI