Behaviour of our Fans

andyg83

8 minutes ago, ClydeTon said:

Sorry, let me correct that:

The queen was a lovely woman who absolutely cared for the people around her, particularly you and I, her loyal and faithful subjects.

She would never do anything that would harm us and certainly viewed us as equals.

She stands for a union of fairness and equality between nations, and certainly never grew up as a princess of an empire, and would never do anything evil such as, say, the Nazi Salute!

Good post apart from your last few words.

22 minutes ago, Squeaks Snowy Bicycle said:

Eh? 

You used to post here before, got banned, came back straight to post on the politics forum and to whine about Scottish people. No posts about football. A tale as old as time. I'm just wondering wether it was racism, homophobia or something else that got you banned last time?

Just now, GAD said:

You used to post here before, got banned, came back straight to post on the politics forum and to whine about Scottish people. No posts about football. A tale as old as time. I'm just wondering wether it was racism, homophobia or something else that got you banned last time?

I have never posted on here and am none of these disgusting things you say. 

At least I am annoying Scotland's shame.

10 minutes ago, Squeaks Snowy Bicycle said:

Good post apart from your last few words.

She did do the Nazi salute, though.

ETA - I stand by nothing in that post, it was sarcasm. It's also blatant lies.

7 minutes ago, Squeaks Snowy Bicycle said:

The usual then. I have a different view so silence me. What about free speech or is that not allowed unless you think it is okay to mock someones death.

To translate this: "You shouldn't silence my opinion, it's free speech! Your opinions, on the other hand..."

6 minutes ago, Squeaks Snowy Bicycle said:

Must be great fun to think mocking an old ladys death is okay. 

If you think the queen is was just "an old lady" you need to get away from that rock you're living under.

Edited by ClydeTon

37 minutes ago, Squeaks Snowy Bicycle said:

You ask me a serious question after red dotting my post above which any person with a bit of compassion wouldn't. 

Why do you want to know anyway?

Oooooh feelings hurt by a wee red circle? 

I judge the post, not the poster. I disagreed with what you said, hence the dot. So, are you Christian? 

12 minutes ago, Squeaks Snowy Bicycle said:

I have never posted on here and am none of these disgusting things you say. 

At least I am annoying Scotland's shame.

What brought you to this forum then, a forum for Scottish football fans, where you have made no posts about football? What team do you support?

14 minutes ago, ClydeTon said:

She did do the Nazi salute, though.

ETA - I stand by nothing in that post, it was sarcasm. It's also blatant lies.

To translate this: "You shouldn't silence my opinion, it's free speech! Your opinions, on the other hand..."

If you think the queen is was just "an old lady" you need to get away from that rock you're living under.

It's you that is living under a rock not me.

5 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

Oooooh feelings hurt by a wee red circle? 

I judge the post, not the poster. I disagreed with what you said, hence the dot. So, are you Christian? 

Not upset in the slightest by a red dot. Upset that people  embarrass Scotland and am ashamed that they walk among us.

Are you a christian ? 

My guess is no.

Just now, Brother Blades said:

But, it was genuinely funny when she died, a fact for celebration. I glanced at the TV, realised she was broon bread went for a pint. 

It was my sons birthday. Good help us if this guy was walking past my house as we were all shouting hip hip hooray just as the flag went to half mast as we were bringing his cake through. Well I was shouting hip hip hooray cause I could see the telly, the rest were concentrating on the cake and candles.