Behaviour of our Fans

andyg83

6 minutes ago, andyg83 said:

It's really quite simple. Scotland games should be a time for everyone to bury their club allegiances and get behind the team. It never used to be political even in the aftermath of the 2014 referendum.

Since when did you have to be a nationalist to support the team? The thing I like about the games is that it is different from all the club and sectarian sh1te that we get for the most part throughout the year. 

It's also hilarious that folk seem to think I am a bootlicking Unionist who supports the monarchy. Those that know me that this is definitely NOT how you would describe me in real life. 😀 

Aside from all this. The queen died a year ago. why are we even bothered about it know. 

We do put our club allegiances on the back burner at Scotland games. The only ones who don’t, it seems, are royalist rangers fans who want a wee greet about an anthem being booed. Funnily enough, my politics aren’t based on which team I support anyway, so that shouldn’t be particularly relevant. 

Scotland fans have been booing GSTQ since the 70’s when the SNP were basically irrelevant. The c***s moaning about it now and blaming it on Scottish nationalists very clearly have an agenda of their own. 

Again, if it bothers you, just don’t go to England games. It’s not going to change.

It’s worth bearing in mind that ALL international football is political, it’s countries playing other countries, all of whom have had their borders defined by war & politics at some point in history.  The level of venom in each fixture relies entirely on the previous politics between the two countries - Germany & Netherlands a prime example. 

Surely the booing of an anthem isn’t too big a deal? 

12 minutes ago, andyg83 said:

This is not ridiculous and I would bet the majority of the TA agree with me. 

Do you think large sporting events occur in a social and political vaccum? Any Scotland-England game will have a bit of an edge to it. I don’t see you complaining about the England fans political statements throughout.

18 minutes ago, andyg83 said:

So many folk here seem to think it's OK that we start to become like the old firm airing political grievances at matches. 

What a load of sh1te. Sounds like a great laugh doesn't it. 😞

Holy f**k you are tedious.

10 minutes ago, andyg83 said:

The queen's death was a big deal whatever way you look at it. 

I don't wish for the monarchy to continue but her death did resonate around the world.

I can't even remember the minutes applause at the Ukraine game tbh.

We are better rising above all this sh1te.

Ah, so you are okay with politics in football, but only if it’s a special occasion for the monarch. Gotcha.

17 hours ago, andyg83 said:

Yeah that's my point. We then become no better than that.  😉

You are wasting your time Andy as am I. 

Let Scotland's shame embarrass themselves by celebrating the death of an old lady. 

They are no better than the English fans so cannot claim the higher ground. 

It is scary that so many people that think like that walk among us.

2 hours ago, GAD said:

What did your previous username get banned for, racism or homophobia? It's usually one, if not both.

I am none of the things you state and I also do not celebrate another person being dead. 

I also do not sing disgusting songs like the Harry Kane one.

I am better than that and I really wish that my fellow Scots were.

Obviously not though reading this thread.

1 minute ago, Squeaks Snowy Bicycle said:

I am none of the things you state and I also do not celebrate another person being dead. 

Are you Christian by any chance? Serious question. 

2 minutes ago, Squeaks Snowy Bicycle said:

So why did your previous username get banned?

1 hour ago, andyg83 said:

It's really quite simple. Scotland games should be a time for everyone to bury their club allegiances and get behind the team. It never used to be political even in the aftermath of the 2014 referendum.

Since when did you have to be a nationalist to support the team? The thing I like about the games is that it is different from all the club and sectarian sh1te that we get for the most part throughout the year. 

It's also hilarious that folk seem to think I am a bootlicking Unionist who supports the monarchy. Those that know me that this is definitely NOT how you would describe me in real life. 😀 

Aside from all this. The queen died a year ago. why are we even bothered about it know. 

As I said earlier, it's quite possible not to join in with the republican chants and stuff. Monarchists are welcome.

The hardcore monarchists don't follow Scotland anyway, they follow England. The only people outraged are the media, (some of) the English, the sycophants, and the three users in this thread on a red dotting campaign- you know who you are.

Just now, Squeaks Snowy Bicycle said:

You ask me a serious question after red dotting my post above which any person with a bit of compassion wouldn't. 

Why do you want to know anyway?

The queen would have walked over us without a second thought. She represented and lead a nation that manipulated Scotland from Day -1.

F**k her. It's not about making fun of her death. It's making fun of HER.

3 minutes ago, ClydeTon said:

As I said earlier, it's quite possible not to join in with the republican chants and stuff. Monarchists are welcome.

The hardcore monarchists don't follow Scotland anyway, they follow England. The only people outraged are the media, (some of) the English, the sycophants, and the three users in this thread on a red dotting campaign- you know who you are.

So millions of people are disgusted then. 

Just now, Squeaks Snowy Bicycle said:

I think you will find you and your ilk are in the minority in Scotland, thankfully. 

We are the silent majrity. Obviously not me as I am calling you out for what you are.

"Silent Majority" who are backed by all the newspapers, TV news outlets, etc., and have kicked up a total shitstorm on Twitter after Tuesday's events...

Totally silent..

5 minutes ago, Squeaks Snowy Bicycle said:

What a warped, twisted way to think.

Sorry, let me correct that:

The queen was a lovely woman who absolutely cared for the people around her, particularly you and I, her loyal and faithful subjects.

She would never do anything that would harm us and certainly viewed us as equals.

She stands for a union of fairness and equality between nations, and certainly never grew up as a princess of an empire, and would never do anything evil such as, say, the Nazi Salute!