Sack Lee Bullen

10 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

There is no guarantee that the next appointment will be a success and I don’t particularly trust the hierarchy to make the correct appointment but twisting is surely better than sticking with the status quo. At the moment we’re staring relegation in the face which would knock the club back years. 

For a club supposedly harbouring ambitions of building towards getting promoted to the Premiership in the future, relegation would be an absolute disaster.

League One can be a tricky league to get back out of - as ourselves, Falkirk, Alloa, Raith Rovers and a few others have found out in recent years. Relegation must be avoided at all costs.

🎶 Oh Lee, is at the wheel
Tell me now, how do you feel?
When they run hard, and cannot defend
You just clap at the Somerset End...
He'll just stand there and do sweet f**k all
This is Bullyball 🎶

I'll see myself out

2 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

League One can be a tricky league to get back out of - as ourselves, Falkirk, Alloa, Raith Rovers and a few others have found out in recent years. Relegation must be avoided at all costs.

10 years of absolute dross for us. Watching Falkirk’s current malaise has also been galling/extremely funny.

He is doing more damage than good at this point. There has been no improvement, we are 1 league win in 11 games and have been rancid at home for over a calendar year. Anyone with eyes knows this. The blazers at Somerset Park seem oblivious. 

28 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

He is doing more damage than good at this point. There has been no improvement, we are 1 league win in 11 games and have been rancid at home for over a calendar year. Anyone with eyes knows this. The blazers at Somerset Park seem oblivious. 

I’m at this point now:

Are we better to lose in the cup next week? 

Any cup money would be forfeited in relegation anyway.