SMFC v HMFC

1 hour ago, Dirty Sanchez said:

It's weird that Shankland is such a diving b*****d when he is coached by a guy who had the Corinthian spirit of Naismith as a player.

I’ve seen that performance from Shankland about 30 times, 25+ of them he was wearing a St Mirren strip. 
Shuffle around the park doing the square root of nothing, diving, moaning at the ref, moaning at his team mates. 
Hearts captain? Ooft, what problems at Tynecastle.

Wouldn’t swap him for any of our forwards.

7 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Hilarious that VAR called that offside with any sort of conviction or clarity.

You'd think VAR would operate from the most ideal angle. Then we get the "angle" that is presumably used. Personally I think they just draw the lines in with a crayon when they haven't got a clue.

19 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Why would he want a step down though?

LOLZ

19 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Six games in and we're seven points ahead of you. Of course he fucking could.

Yes you're right. If Naismith doesn't improve soon I think we should take Robinson.. 

Just now, flyingscot said:

The Mandron call is terrible, Kent collapses under little contact. How VAR hasn’t asked him to view that again is wild. 

Nearly 4 minutes to review an offside where they can barely see the player is wild. 

Both absolutely atrocious decisions.

These arseholes need to take a good look at themselves. Just as well for them that their performances aren't subject to VAR.

If Gogic catches a Hearts player then fair enough chop off the goal, but he doesn't actually foul another player.  It's a bit bizarre that a fresh air kick which makes no contact can now be used to disallow a goal.  As for Mandron and Grieve that really is Scottish refereeing at it's finest. 

Seriously, sack the lot of them and bring in some Scandi referees.

1 minute ago, Mr. X said:

LOLZ

Yes you're right. If Naismith doesn't improve soon I think we should take Robinson.. 

You can take O'Carroll too.

Although given your shambles of a club you might not be able to decide which of them is the manager.:lol:

Just now, Dagdagh said:

If Gogic catches a Hearts player then fair enough chop off the goal, but he doesn't actually foul another player.  It's a bit bizarre that a fresh air kick which makes no contact can now be used to disallow a goal.  As for Mandron and Grieve that really is Scottish refereeing at it's finest. 

Seriously, sack the lot of them and bring in some Scandi referees.

If that had happened to the Blue bigots, they'd be demanding an inquiry.:rolleyes:

1 minute ago, FTOF said:

If that had happened to the Blue bigots, they'd be demanding an inquiry.:rolleyes:

I don't want to get tinfoil hat here but does anyone believe that if Grieve's goal was reversed and Shankland had scored an identical goal at the other end that VAR would have disallowed it?

21 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

LOLZ

Surely Kettlewell would be your first pick.  After Nielson and Naismith it could be a case of third knobend lucky.