Methamphetamine Rules

Dee Man

51 minutes ago, throbber said:

Is it just the first name or is it a first/middle name or does your mrs surname coincide with her favourite horror movie character? We need a bit of light shed on this one.

First name nods to one film. First name combined with middle names nod to another. Surname stands alone.

16 minutes ago, velo army said:

Ash? I fear this will take over the thread until one of us gets it.

Evil Dead is another favourite in this house, but again quite popular.

No point in guessing though. Even if you got it correct, which I think would be very unlikely, I wouldn’t confirm. 

6 hours ago, mathematics said:

Yes and yes.

It’ll come to no surprise to anyone that Mrs Mathematics’ child has a rather interesting name with roots in her favourite horror movie.

I checked the NRS and there has only been one other occurrence of the name in Scotland in the last 40 years. 

She also chose his middle names in such a way to have a nod at yet another horror movie.

You could say it’ll be character building. You could also say he has no chance. 

Tangina The Exorcist Mathematics ?

49 minutes ago, velo army said:

Ash? I fear this will take over the thread until one of us gets it.

The first name has to be something stand out ish and unique to one person (like hannibal) but part of the first name must have similar characters to another first name which links to the second name. Something along the lines of Linford Kieran or Suzanne Heche.

It's not the child's official name, it was just for the records of the hospital. The official naming certificate will be something normal, just a journalist testing to see if it would fly; seems to have gotten attention so the whole thing has done its job.

1 hour ago, mathematics said:

No point in guessing though. Even if you got it correct, which I think would be very unlikely, I wouldn’t confirm. 

Don't worry P&B I always have a look when the registrar general published the first names of the year so give it until spring and we'll know.

6 hours ago, mathematics said:

Damien Regan Mathematics.