Killie v Hearts

deadasdillinger

4 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Quite possibly.  You are more than half way there and it's a wee diddy cup you don't want to win anyway.

Just glad you aren't making a big deal over an extremely fortunate win this evening or anything. 

Have I even mentioned the win FFS?  You're losing it. 😂

1 minute ago, Hoose Rice said:

You will be hoping you don't draw your big cousins for sure - tonight's match winner wouldn't be allowed to play against his parent club ;) 

He’s not done much tbf. Prefer a derby semi! Imagine seeing a maroon shirt wi 51 on the pitch…….fffffffffear ripping fi yous😂

For many seasons, I always hoped St Mirren would do better, but we didn’t deserve anything. I don’t think anyone told our similarly sized opponents like Motherwell, St Johnstone, Livvy or a dozen others to lie down and go easy on us because we deserve to be doing better.

Complete minter, I expect nothing less from Sevco & Hearts mind you.

Cue photo of Sellik Shop sign? Go on, don’t disappoint me.

4 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

For many seasons, I always hoped St Mirren would do better, but we didn’t deserve anything. I don’t think anyone told our similarly sized opponents like Motherwell, St Johnstone, Livvy or a dozen others to lie down and go easy on us because we deserve to be doing better.

You no got some Var decisions to go loose your shit over?

4 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Yeah, that's definitely what it means, rather than being a criticism of those in charge of the club.

Fans of any club are entitled to point out when they feel the running of the club is not in keeping with the quantity of money they are putting in. See the amateurish handling of the management situation as the latest example.

43 minutes ago, StellarHibee said:

Most normal fans would be celebrating their victory. Instead we get a seething mess from Hearts fans who know their pluckiness won't carry them to the cup.

Aye, it's the Hearts fans making themselves look like tadgers on this thread right enough.

16 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Aye, it's the Hearts fans making themselves look like tadgers on this thread right enough.

Some read this.

I've discovered there's a St Mirren fan who actually has a signature celebrating the day Celtic pumped his team rotten and won the league at their ground (weird as f**k, that) AND that Hibs fans don't care that we rag-doll them all the time.

Will read again.