Killie v Hearts

deadasdillinger

10 hours ago, Gorgie greatness said:

You no got some Var decisions to go loose your shit over?

It is "lose", not "loose". Loose shit is, ironically, what you are full of.

Hopefully VAR decisions will start going in our favour soon, and in games where the decisions actually matter rather than in matches where the only impact is on goal difference.

2 hours ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Interesting derby stats here ( up to 2022) ,for the hard of thinking like @StellarHibee etc,etc 

60 more victories and 128 more goals scored !

“ stopping the opposition playing” seems to work wonderfully well against your bunch 😂

F5394468-BBB8-4359-B5CC-8CA9FE958AB3.jpeg.78ad8766a67cdac29ef6cae70dd6472c.jpeg

I think you'll find that the fact that we beat them all the time is utterly meaningless.

That's their, completely reasonable, stance.

😀

Honestly, look at that record. It's no wonder they fucking hate us.

11 hours ago, pozbaird said:

For many seasons, I always hoped St Mirren would do better, but we didn’t deserve anything. I don’t think anyone told our similarly sized opponents like Motherwell, St Johnstone, Livvy or a dozen others to lie down and go easy on us because we deserve to be doing better.

Complete minter, I expect nothing less from Sevco & Hearts mind you.

Cue photo of Sellik Shop sign? Go on, don’t disappoint me.

What an odd statement. If you're paying someone a higher salary and someone else, it's not unreasonable to expect more bang for your buck from the higher earner. Our expectations, and dare I say Aberdeen and Hibs also should be higher than yours in the same way your expectations are higher than your budgets/ standings over your Mortons and Ayr Uniteds.

It's not unfair to say we've underperformed for achievement for a club our size and it's definitely not unfair to expect ourselves to at least be achieving a better measure up to par. Apparently if we get Europe this season it will be the first time we'll have achieved it for 3 straight seasons, ever. That's a fucking disgrace for a club with our budget in comparison to others. Even St. Johnstone have managed that historically.

If you're happy with the limitations you're setting your club then good on you and I hope it's enough for you, but we feel we should be performing better than we are, that it's being going on for too long now to point where it's becoming stale and I don't see what's wrong with that.

Edited by the jambo-rocker

11 minutes ago, the jambo-rocker said:

What an odd statement. If you're paying someone a higher salary and someone else, it's not unreasonable to expect more bang for your buck from the higher earner. Our expectations, and dare I say Aberdeen and Hibs also should be higher than yours in the same way your expectations are higher than your budgets/ standings over your Mortons and Ayr Uniteds.

It's not unfair to say we've underperformed for achievement for a club our size and it's definitely not unfair to expect ourselves to at least be achieving a better measure up to par. Apparently if we get Europe this season it will be the first time we'll have achieved it for 3 straight seasons, ever. That's a fucking disgrace for a club with our budget in comparison to others. Even St. Johnstone have managed that historically.

If you're happy with the limitations you're setting your club then good on you and I hope it's enough for you, but we feel we should be performing better than we are, that it's being going on for too long now to point where it's becoming stale and I don't see what's wrong with that.

You're wasting your time.

St Mirren fans on this board want it both ways. They want people to think of them as Big Time and Take Us Seriously, but also lose their fucking minds any time they beat a team with a bigger budget and act like it's never happened before.

If Hearts fans were happy with the current situation, they'd be banging on about how much we underperform. We're not happy, so they call us entitled.

To be honest, the St Mirren fans on here are generally best just ignored.

4 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

You're wasting your time.

St Mirren fans on this board want it both ways. They want people to think of them as Big Time and Take Us Seriously, but also lose their fucking minds any time they beat a team with a bigger budget and act like it's never happened before.

If Hearts fans were happy with the current situation, they'd be banging on about how much we underperform. We're not happy, so they call us entitled.

To be honest, the St Mirren (most) opposition fans on here are generally best just ignored.

FTFY