Hibernian v Aberdeen League Cup Semi-Final

Lyle Lanley

8 hours ago, Lionel Logue said:

The only thing "big" about Aberdeen is Cormack's gob. Actually no, also there's a very BIG bill to be paid to replace their squalid, crumbling 'stadium. 🤭

The only thing "big"'about Hearts is Lawrence Shanklands gigantic head . 

That's it

Literally nothing else 😆

1 hour ago, Irrational Behaviour said:

Better team won.

How Millar was never sent off I'll never know. Foul after foul. Disgusting that the boy that dived over Roos never got cautioned either.

I’m sure Mackenzie would have been happy to see it was Miller diving that helped us break up for the goal, after getting cynically played by him for the sending off. 😀

9 hours ago, kingjoey said:

What a great day out. Who cares if we were pish or not? Who cares about VAR tonight? Before we left home today all we wanted was to be in the final, and we are. Always special celebrating at Hampden when your team has won.

The only down side is learning that a supporter has died at the ground. Condolences to all family and friends. 

I've sadly Just found out that the hibs supporter was one of my neighbours. Absolutely shocked and devastated. A really lovely man. RIP Mr Ian Berwick.

1 hour ago, Don exotic said:

I’m sure Mackenzie would have been happy to see it was Miller diving that helped us break up for the goal, after getting cynically played by him for the sending off. 😀

McKenzie's sending off was the most blatant second booking I've ever seen. No idea what was going on in his head. He's been excellent recently but was poor going forward yesterday. Maybe that frustration about his performance had something to do with it. 

39 minutes ago, philpy said:

I've sadly Just found out that the hibs supporter was one of my neighbours. Absolutely shocked and devastated. A really lovely man. RIP Mr Ian Berwick.

Such a genuine shame. Thoughts to you, his family and friends.

1 hour ago, Don exotic said:

Hibs might have won the game if they hadn't been diving all over the shop. Horrible to see.

Otherwise, having your opponents go down to ten men and then losing because your player dives...

carry.gif.00141d7c4435b1ba9f2867935a349don.gif.8884c67c5539a9607d7646bd2aeeacda.hibsin.gif.8fdf4d8f644384aec0b49f4b77719it.gif.a5b2f270b82d9f177cf752abccf1e9e6.