Hibernian v Aberdeen League Cup Semi-Final

Lyle Lanley

2 hours ago, DrewDon said:

The Protestant end at Hampden is much better than the Catholic end, isn’t it? Sad we won’t get it for the Final. Sorry if that offends.

It's a ridiculous state of affairs that we know, regardless of who wins today, we will be shunted to the East end of Hampden in the final. Utter nonsense. Everything about the West End of Hampden is far superior. Parking, food outlets, pubs and clubs and the ease of traffic entry and exit from the stadium.

Edited by kingjoey

22 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

What an embarrassment.

10 minutes ago, Stylish Kid said:

Now I've seen it from that angle, I can see how a ref would give it on first view, but it's 100% not a penalty 

Michael Stewart was screaming for it even after watching several replays of it, weird guy. 

21 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

Had a look at hibs.net. 

A few of them are acknowledging that it's not a penalty for the foul but want one for obstruction 🤣

From my seat I thought it was a penalty but seeing the highlights it wasn’t. 

5 hours ago, jagfox said:

Who won the pavement dancing on Hope Street?

I walked past that yesterday on my way through Glasgow.

Looked like the Green lot were chasing the Red lot, although they were all mostly in black.

Green lot had a large number of "more mature" gentlemen who were clearly delighted with their afternoon's exertions. A veritable tragedy in Stone Island, the whole affair.

On 04/11/2023 at 22:02, DrewDon said:

Ah, that’s shite to read. I also saw the guy getting CPR towards Mount Florida. I assumed it was one of us because of where it had happened; horrible to hear that he hasn’t pulled through if it is the same incident.

Aye that what I saw as well near the Mount Florida Train Station. I went from a high to a low in seconds after seeing that!

Edited by betting competition

19 hours ago, DukDukGoose said:

You're yet to ever explain what's odd about it?

We all like laughing at opposition fans and spending time on the world wide web but if I ever found myself going on Kickback or Follow Follow I'd probably come to the conclusion that I need to get some additional hobbies or spend more time with my friends and family. 

Although thanks very much to the people who sacrifice their right to a fulfilling life to post the worst parts on here