Killie vs Saints 30/9

1 hour ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I’m going to say this before the game in the hope that he rams my words back down my throat, but I’ve yet to see anything in Conor McMenamin.

Other than the Aberdeen game when I think he had a decent game, he’s been anonymous.

Certainly seen nothing to justify spending so much money to get him. 

Don’t you just love reverse psychology. 🤣🤣

Playing well today 👍

1 minute ago, houston_bud said:

1-1 probably fair enough. I thought we started well, had 2 or 3 half chances. The VAR check, which I was convinced was going to be given, changed the momentum of the game and Killie put us under a bit of pressure after that. A really poor goal to concede, O'Hara, Dunne and Hemming all need to deal with it and don't.

We finished the half stronger and deserved the equaliser. Felt for Magennis, although not much he can do, it's a terrific cross from Tanser. Hope Magennis is OK.

What was the VAR check for?

Only Innes Cameron could get a booking because the big galoot seemingly has zero awareness of anything happening around him. He seems like a great lad, but he should be nowhere near even a benchwarmer for a cinch Premiership team, no matter how big a fan he is. 

A fairly poor quality game with tonnes of crosses booted into the box by both teams, hope it improves second half. That said, a St. Mirren late winner from a set-piece is my lock of the week. 

5 minutes ago, Mac28 said:

Handball on Strain. Might have hit his elbow but he is actively trying to keep his hands away from the ball and gets pinged up

He had his arms up way too high for my liking. Not a penalty but could easily have been, suppose its like every incident in the penalty area but still, shouldn't have had his arms up like that.

FT 1-1
As with Livi away, always take a point on these plastic pitches Extends the gap between ourselves and the chasing Rangers in third and and keeps the unbeaten run in the league going. 
Not much happened second half really, a draw was a fair result. 
Our best player was Tanser again, another lovely assist and was solid defensively. 

1 hour ago, David Merdy's Boots said:

Only Innes Cameron could get a booking because the big galoot seemingly has zero awareness of anything happening around him. He seems like a great lad, but he should be nowhere near even a benchwarmer for a cinch Premiership team, no matter how big a fan he is. 

A fairly poor quality game with tonnes of crosses booted into the box by both teams, hope it improves second half. That said, a St. Mirren late winner from a set-piece is my lock of the week. 

Safe to say it didn't improve. Think both teams will be happy with a point. Polworths miss at the end was massive (obviously)