Well v Celts

57 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I know I'm weird, but at Fir Park and every other ground I've been to I go through the turnstile, might go to the food stalls and/or the toilet, then find my seat and stay there to watch the match. Obviously doing this wrong. My next away game I'll make my way to the nearest fire exit and try to force it open because nobody should ever stop me doing that.

Don’t forget to storm and loot the food stalls then destroy the toilets.

The vhictims have history of doing such actions at other grounds. 

Mob mentality roolz. Fcuking scum.

Just now, Molotov said:

Don’t forget to storm and loot the food stalls then destroy the toilets.

The vhictims have history of doing such actions at other grounds. 

Mob mentality roolz. Fcuking scum.

I certainly remember their Christmas/New Year disgustathon at Dens Park a few seasons back.

Just now, ICTChris said:

That photo of the away end at Fir Park is madness.  Hopefully stuff like this gets stopped otherwise people will end up getting hurt.

But then it will be the fault of the police and the stewards. 
Many of us have witnessed lesser teams supports being badly managed down the years in our stadiums yet the OF fans get to do whatever they want up and down the country without any consequences. 

On Sunday no doubt the blue zombies will turn up pre match in Paisley drinking, lobbing bottles and cans, pissing in the streets and singing sectarian songs and nothing will be done about it. 
Shameful. 

14 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

"Were you at the game, caller?" Almost every post you've made today for a starter for ten. 

Show where I was defending the indefensible, every time I’ve mentioned the fans on the other side of the exit I’ve called them idiots. 

1st you said you were referring to my posting history and now it’s about all my posts today, show me something. 

Edited by Drew Brees

1 hour ago, Buddie Holly said:

when st mirren and motherwell played out a 4-4 draw in the cup a few years ago,sts won on pens,hundreds of saints fans entered fir park through that fire exit 

the fire exit from the inside-once they’d closed it!!!

IMG_0103.jpeg

38 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I'm referring to your posting history in defending the indefensible, not just this thread. As an aside, as you will know, the concourse outside the ground at the away end is fairly substantial so you have no idea how many fans are lurking outwith camera shot.

Lurking. Love that word. Very sinister and Halloween like. Well done.

53 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Not content with pissing our money up the wall on VAR, all Scottish clubs need to invest in ‘modern infrastructure’ to guard against Neanderthals turning up 4 times a season. 

Loves a headline. 
In your wee fantasy utopia world where every fan sits peacefully with their flask & wee tartan blanky, most clubs have their fire evacuation procedures and stadium designs pretty much covered against marauding hoards of glaswegian scumbags. 

6 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

Loves a headline. 
In your wee fantasy utopia world where every fan sits peacefully with their flask & wee tartan blanky, most clubs have their fire evacuation procedures and stadium designs pretty much covered against marauding hoards of glaswegian scumbags. 

What does evacuation procedures have to do with an instance that wasn’t an evacuation?

What does stadium design have to do with Celtic fans trying to kick a door in?

27 minutes ago, Buddie Holly said:

the fire exit from the inside-once they’d closed it!!!

IMG_0103.jpeg

It was only £12 for adults that night, £6 concessions and £3 for kids. With gate money shared in the Scottish Cup as well it’s perhaps something of a pyrrhic victory. Thanks for sharing .

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

Not content with pissing our money up the wall on VAR, all Scottish clubs need to invest in ‘modern infrastructure’ to guard against Neanderthals turning up 4 times a season. 

It absolutely is meeting set criteria or the game simply wouldn't go ahead. What these Celtic fans are asking for is excess money to be spent out of no other necessity other than to control swathes of ticketless people turning up and gaining entry.

Rather than, you know, just not turning up if you've no ticket. The punters shouldn't plan ahead, the club's should realise people can't behave properly.

15 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

Loves a headline. 

:lol: Ok then mr detail, explain it to this headline chaser.

What current infrastructure is it you’d like to see upgraded? Why does it solve the problems from Saturday? How much would it cost? What’s the affordability to a club like Motherwell? How often is this a significant problem for them? What is a club like motherwells investment priorities and why does this get pushed to the top? 

Seeing as you’ve done a detailed proposal titled ‘get your house in order first’, explain what you mean. 

4 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

It absolutely is meeting set criteria or the game simply wouldn't go ahead. What these Celtic fans are asking for is excess money to be spent out of no other necessity other than to control swathes of ticketless people turning up and gaining entry.

Rather than, you know, just not turning up if you've no ticket. The punters shouldn't plan ahead, the club's should realise people can't behave properly.

This is all obvious to most. 

5 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

:lol: Ok then mr detail, explain it to this headline chaser.

What current infrastructure is it you’d like to see upgraded? Why does it solve the problems from Saturday? How much would it cost? What’s the affordability to a club like Motherwell? How often is this a significant problem for them? What is a club like motherwells investment priorities and why does this get pushed to the top? 

Seeing as you’ve done a detailed proposal titled ‘get your house in order first’, explain what you mean. 

Ffs again you and your pal AFJ are over complicating this. A simple fuckn diversion in place would be a start.
This avoids Celtic fans, or any European club that MWell may host in the future that don’t take their flasks or blankys to the fitba from illegal entry into the ground through a fire exit. 

Stadium designs and evacuation systems have come a long way in the past few decades, legislation learned from previous tragedies have crowd safety as paramount importance. 

Again, Celtic fans are not blameless in this and if you’re asking me to divulge in the human physiology of why a group of fans decided to kick a door to let their pals in, I’ll leave that to the experts. 

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

We already spend the money on police Scotland who are expected to uphold law and order but this only applies to wee guys and motorists . As I have said previously the green brigade have free rein to do what they want with no recriminations . The club they support pander to them despite numerous fines from UEFA and they sing songs about their friends the terrorists in Ireland.