Well v Celts

10 hours ago, AnderooMFC said:

You've made this claim a few times. Exactly where were these checks? I walked just over half a mile from my house to Fir Park with no football colours on, passed Dalziel Drive that leads up to the away stand and the only police presence I saw before the game was at the John Hunter turnstiles. So unless they were standing up the hill and round the bend at the start of the concourse I am really confused as to where this band of ticket checking police people were?

And to whomever it was that said celtic fans were kept inside afterwards - that's utter pish too. Plenty of them walking down Dalziel Drive to Windmillhill Street as I left. Maybe you weren't able to leave for 15mins because there were too many of you to leave on an ordinary timescale.

I can’t speak for how they were conducted but I was at the south stand for football on Saturday morning and they did have some temporary barriers up before the gates to direct the crowds and then inside the gates some sort of queuing system was set up to filter them into lines before approaching the turnstiles. Presumably some form of checks were attempted there before it got out of hand. 

8 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

I was also patted down at the same bit by a policeman, thankfully my hip flask tucked down the front of my jeans went undetected 😎

Just why do you have to break the law to drink at a game? 

It is dangerous and illegal.

Due to your fans and your rivals behaviour so many restrictions around alcohol consumption have been be banned since that Hampden riot of 1980.

Both clubs should have received a 10 year ban from the Scottish cup. 

The same entitlement will be on show when the blue bigots play in Paisley at midday on Sunday. 

Two cheeks of the same arse. 

13 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

What part of I don’t generally go to away games due to the behaviour of some of our away support didn’t land with you?

The first paragraph of your post was moaning about people asking celtic fans to comment on what happened at Fir Park and implying that it so unfair.

That landed with me.

There are loads of reasons why football fans are highly policed in Scotland and one of them is the sort of behaviour shown at that game.  It's used to justify things like not being able to get a beer at a League Two game with less than 500 people in attendance.  I doubt either the behaviour or the policing of football fans will change any time soon.

3 hours ago, Molotov said:

Just why do you have to break the law to drink at a game? 

It is dangerous and illegal.

1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:

Absolute fucking state of this 😂

dependency is no laughing matter.

21 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

dependency is no laughing matter.

It amazes me the amount of arse cheeks that are unable to go to an away match (which is invariably an early kick off) without drinking alcohol or taking drugs before or during a game. 

A game of football that they are cast iron favourites to win. 

What a fcuking state to get in.

Is it any wonder domestic abuse and assault cases rise significantly in Scotland around the OF bigot fest. 

3 minutes ago, Molotov said:

It amazes me the amount of arse cheeks that are unable to go to an away match (which is invariably an early kick off) without drinking alcohol or taking drugs before or during a game. 

Is it any wonder domestic abuse and assault cases rise significantly in Scotland around the OF bigot fest. 

Aye because Celtic and Rangers fans are the only support to partake in a drink at the football, it's also against the law to drink alcohol on a supporters bus going to games, I do that as well, get it right up you. 

4 minutes ago, Molotov said:

It was 1230pm. Get a pint afore and then aw the pints ye need after.

I get it when yer on an early AM train to the highlands or such but Motherwell? Fae the other side of lanarkshire?

2 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Aye because Celtic and Rangers fans are the only support to partake in a drink at the football, it's also against the law to drink alcohol on a supporters bus going to games, I do that as well, get it right up you. 

🙏 for your wife and kids. 

3 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

I get it when yer on an early AM train to the highlands or such but Motherwell? Fae the other side of lanarkshire?

Perhaps it’s addiction which I find very sad. Many support these two clubs because they lack any self esteem. 

I genuinely feel sorry for them.

8 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Why is it such a bugbear that some people might enjoy a drink or two at football, just because it's a lunchtime kick off and local then it's 'not necessary', last time I checked we live in a society where it's perfectly legal to enjoy a drink whenever an individual chooses, despite the SNP cult doing their best to vilanise people drinking alcohol and football fans in general, I have a drink at most weekend games regardless of the venue or kick off time, I don't usually bother midweek games but, point is its my perogative to choose if and when and where I have a drink, doesn't make me an alcoholic or a violent thug.

5 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

I'm divorced but my ex wife is fine as are my grown up children thanks for your concern. 

Sorry to hear that. We clearly differ on our opinions on certain things but it’s just a game. Take care. Let’s leave it there.

1 hour ago, Molotov said:

If you knew you'd get the exact same result watching your team every week, would you not do anything to spice it up? Anything at all..

8 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

If you knew you'd get the exact same result watching your team every week, would you not do anything to spice it up? Anything at all..

I assume you missed our games at killie and St Johnstone at home?