Well v Celts

24 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Dictum meum pactum. 

(Your team is about to kick off an incredibly important match in 15 minutes, and you're f*ck*ng about with a pr*ck like me. Hilarious.)

What should he be doing? Sitting counting down the minutes until the game kicks off? 

I don’t know about you but if I’m at Rugby Park I’m usually on my phone until approx 2.59pm on a Saturday.

2 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

What should he be doing? Sitting counting down the minutes until the game kicks off? 

I don’t know about you but if I’m at Rugby Park I’m usually on my phone until approx 2.59pm on a Saturday.

That's me telt. 

On 03/10/2023 at 03:20, Dosser1886 said:

So the Police either

a) let them boot the door open and additional fans flock into an already busy area of the stand, with the potential crush issues etc.. that could cause. Because the Police don't have the numbers or ability to prevent that once the door is open. Remind you of any event that happened in the 80's. Get it's not standing, numbers are different etc but the potential is there.

b) Stop them doing that

Police can't win.

Who's flocking? In the video there seems to be nobody near the outside of the door barring the police. Form a ring around the wall and control the flow if that's the problem.

49 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Who's flocking? In the video there seems to be nobody near the outside of the door barring the police. Form a ring around the wall and control the flow if that's the problem.

I mean I certainly wouldn't be patiently waiting for the doors to open in front of the polis, especially in shot of a video 😆 

1 hour ago, Muzz1886 said:

Drive safely tonight.  Make sure that Champs League music is as loud as your wee ears drums can take.😁

There and back buddy, there and back 🎶

1 hour ago, bennett said:

That aged well.

In what way? Did we somehow forfeit the points from Saturday? 

3 hours ago, bennett said:

Putting on a brave face,  been there many times. 

Not really mate, disappointed with last night but buzzing from the weekends if Carlsberg did Saturdays scenario and would much rather be in our position than yours.

Every cloud and all that

33 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Not really mate, disappointed with last night but buzzing from the weekends if Carlsberg did Saturdays scenario and would much rather be in our position than yours.

Every cloud and all that

I'd have been gutted after last night if that was us tbh.