Dundee v Ross County - Tue 24 Oct - 19:45

25 minutes ago, StoneThrowAway said:

I fully expect us to get pumped. We'll shell the ball long for 93 minutes. Baldwin will probably give away a penalty, or Laidlaw beat at his near post. Malky to say how proud he is. Rinse and repeat.

You've had our number over the past few seasons, so Saturday is a real test for us to see how we have developed. 

On 02/10/2023 at 19:45, Rcfc fan said:

We may not bring triple figures but at least we bring some character and a decent away day to the league, much better than being a yo-yo team that largely plays 2nd fiddle to their rivals

It’s subjective but if Ross county’s number 10 plays the way he can you’ll be seeing the best player on the park take 3 points back to the highlands 

We already have the Saints (could  pick either but Perth in particular) and the Livi to play the character of the overachieving diddies in this league.

You're right though, Dingwall is a nice area and the Highlands in general is beautiful. Your streets are beginning to be filled with Celtic and Rangers tops with Green Bridgade stickers strewn across the town centre. It's a shame, but if you lot stick to foxhunting and Shinty and leave the football to the proper clubs and cities then maybe you can preserve the quaint vibe that Dingwall had for many years.

Your Highland, moron, ignoramous attitude is shining through with your last comment. Sitting up on your rock on the hilltops in the Highlands may not be the finest venue for scouting the opposition. If County are relying on the mighty Yan Dhanda to shine in every game this season then they infact might truly be on their way to reaching league two and below - where they belong. Owen Beck will be the best player on the park come Saturday.

When your owner finally throws in the towel (it won't last forerver) I can assure you Dundee will still be around the Championship as a minimum as we have been since 1893 whilst you diddies are playing the Brechin on a cold Tuesday night. Time waits for no man; Tick tock.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

36 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

We already have the Saints (could  pick either but Perth in particular) and the Livi to play the character of the overachieving diddies in this league.

You're right though, Dingwall is a nice area and the Highlands in general is beautiful. Your streets are beginning to be filled with Celtic and Rangers tops with Green Bridgade stickers strewn across the town centre. It's a shame, but if you lot stick to foxhunting and Shinty and leave the football to the proper clubs and cities then maybe you can preserve the quaint vibe that Dingwall had for many years.

Your Highland, moron, ignoramous attitude is shining through with your last comment. Sitting up on your rock on the hilltops in the Highlands may not be the finest venue for scouting the opposition. If County are relying on the mighty Yan Dhanda to shine in every game this season then they infact might truly be on their way to reaching league two and below - where they belong. Owen Beck will be the best player on the park come Saturday.

When your owner finally throws in the towel (it won't last forerver) I can assure you Dundee will still be around the Championship as a minimum as we have been since 1893 whilst you diddies are playing the Brechin on a cold Tuesday night. Time waits for no man; Tick tock.

Thank you.

Harsh.......................................................................but fair.

18 hours ago, kingjoey said:

They are. Nip into Frews pre match.

kinjoey, a friendly senior citizen like your good self is always welcome in Frews. Dinna be bigging it up too much though as we prefer not to have these young teuchter upstarts taking up valuable space on match days. Frews has been stowed out with Dees so far this season so no more outsiders required thank you 😉 

3 hours ago, ScottyDee1893 said:

kinjoey, a friendly senior citizen like your good self is always welcome in Frews. Dinna be bigging it up too much though as we prefer not to have these young teuchter upstarts taking up valuable space on match days. Frews has been stowed out with Dees so far this season so no more outsiders required thank you 😉 

I always go there with my Dundee supporting friend before our games at Dens. Lovely clientele. 

I’m not one of those people who thinks Dens will be unplayable at the slightest hint of light drizzle, but I do think tomorrow could be in doubt. 

We’re forecast to have Scotland v Georgia levels of rain from this evening right through to Sunday morning. Most pitches in the area will struggle. 

We need an early inspection by a local ref tomorrow morning so we’re not left hanging until an hour before kick off. 

11 hours ago, The Master said:

I’m not one of those people who thinks Dens will be unplayable at the slightest hint of light drizzle, but I do think tomorrow could be in doubt. 

We’re forecast to have Scotland v Georgia levels of rain from this evening right through to Sunday morning. Most pitches in the area will struggle. 

We need an early inspection by a local ref tomorrow morning so we’re not left hanging until an hour before kick off. 

I too am concerned. Fingers crossed. As to the game, our history at Dens v Dross Cunty is almost bad beyond belief. I’m going for a solid 3 zip home win with the caravan dwellers heading back up the A9 in their mini bus, broken hearted.