Mr. Ferguson's The Caley 🔴🔵🦅 v Partick Thistle 🔴🟡

Not really sure, met in Charing Cross

a couple of the more sensible chaps have had to “have words” with one wee Scrote singing at the top of his voice about his 15 year old girlfriend (who is on the bus)!!……”Shes a fuckin’ she’s a fuckin’, she’s a dirty fuckin’’ cow”…..lovely trip! 

13 minutes ago, Barney Exactly said:

Not really sure, met in Charing Cross

a couple of the more sensible chaps have had to “have words” with one wee Scrote singing at the top of his voice about his 15 year old girlfriend (who is on the bus)!!……”Shes a fuckin’ she’s a fuckin’, she’s a dirty fuckin’’ cow”…..lovely trip! 

Have you never been on a supporters bus before?

37 minutes ago, scottbamby said:

Give whoever found Nikola Ujdur a pay rise. Boy is strolling it at this level.

Good to hear even if that means a huge slice of humble pie for myself :)

56 minutes ago, Barney Exactly said:

I’m on a “supporters” back to Glasgow now. 

Recent events (I’ll not go into here, unimportant), meant I had no car, so I tried the bus option. Never done it before and I can safely say now I’ll never do it again!

Wee nerddy chaps , 14-15 yrs with the fortified wine….annoying all the older travellers, male and female, with their language from the sewer, blowing their vape smoke everywhere and general Glasgow Ned behaviour.

Thistle fans?….really??

Who runs this thing and why are those cretins allowed on?

I bet you're a great laugh at parties.

46 minutes ago, scottbamby said:

Draw was probably a fair result. Thought we looked very comfortable throughout, game was definitely there for the taking though. 

Give whoever found Nikola Ujdur a pay rise. Boy is strolling it at this level.

'strolling it' for the team that's (checks notes) second bottom with 5 points? With a -4 gd?

Pleased with that performance, good to see the game back at Caley. playing out from the back instead of punting and playing a good grab and hold game, the draw was a fare result but if that's the best Pertick have then the season looks good for us, very pleased with the new management drive.

Doran was outstanding and the best I've seen him play for a long time so sorry to see he retired with a Hamstrung injury and hopefully he will not be out for too long.

Th joy for me was watching Longstaff turning Bannigan inside out time after time, the ten years between them was like watching q wee boy running rings round a blind man with Bannigan pulling the jersey and the player time after time, as the game saying says, 'legs don't lie' 

5 minutes ago, Barney Exactly said:

Baba douche….of course I’ve been on a supporters bus before.

But never one where a young girl is being verbally abused by a complete idiot?

You, worryingly, appear to be condoning such behaviour.

Dear oh dear! 

Where did I say that? I don't know if you've ever been on a supporters bus - you sound as though you haven't.

And you sound like a shitebag that's not willing to defend a young girl who's being verbally abused - classy guy 👍

2 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Pleased with that performance, good to see the game back at Caley. playing out from the back instead of punting and playing a good grab and hold game, the draw was a fare result but if that's the best Pertick have then the season looks good for us, very pleased with the new management drive.

Doran was outstanding and the best I've seen him play for a long time so sorry to see he retired with a Hamstrung injury and hopefully he will not be out for too long.

Th joy for me was watching Longstaff turning Bannigan inside out time after time, the ten years between them was like watching q wee boy running rings round a blind man with Bannigan pulling the jersey and the player time after time, as the game saying says, 'legs don't lie' 

Yeah ,draw a fair result ,Thistle can and do play a lot better and were undoubtedly meh today  ,however,big worry for you guys is no shots on Target today with Morton breathing down your neck and a new manager with a 12.25 % career win stat .

21 minutes ago, baba douche said:

'strolling it' for the team that's (checks notes) second bottom with 5 points? With a -4 gd?

Its with interest that I read your opinion and that you didn't let your ignorance get in the way of your boldness

Baba douche

you didn’t say it. Your post implied it

and make no mistake, the girl was defended by me and others on the bus and the little arse if a “boyfriend” was put in his place!

Now you simply must go to bed now…you’re obviously a wee bit tired! 

nite 

28 minutes ago, baba douche said:

He's played for us for about 10 days m8. 

Just now, Barney Exactly said:

Baba douche

and make no mistake, the girl was defended by me and others on the bus and the little arse if a “boyfriend” was put in his place!

nite 

I always find Chopin,earplugs and a Gogol the perfect remedy for a rowdy bus .

Just now, Barney Exactly said:

Baba douche

nite 

If you think I 'implied' anything, that's your issue not mine.

You sound a little scared, I think you should just go back to cowering behind your seat, and posting passive aggressive whines until you get home, and you can write a viscous letter to you MP.

Kisses 💋