Mr. Ferguson's The Caley πŸ”΄πŸ”΅πŸ¦… v Partick Thistle πŸ”΄πŸŸ‘

I’m on a β€œsupporters” back to Glasgow now.Β 

Recent events (I’ll not go into here, unimportant), meant I had no car, so I tried the bus option. Never done it before and I can safely say now I’ll never do it again!

Wee nerddy chaps , 14-15 yrs with the fortified wine….annoying all the older travellers, male and female, with their language from the sewer, blowing their vape smoke everywhere and general Glasgow Ned behaviour.

Thistle fans?….really??
Β 

Who runs this thing and why are those cretins allowed on?

16 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

A poor game imo. I don't think either team were ever scoring there.Β 

Β 

We had a couple of chances second half but didn't really threaten.

Just now, Barney Exactly said:

Recent events (I’ll not go into here, unimportant), meant I had no car, so I tried the bus option. Never done it before and I can safely say now I’ll never do it again!

Wee nerddy chaps , 14-15 yrs with the fortified wine….annoying all the older travellers, male and female, with their language from the sewer, blowing their vape smoke everywhere and general Glasgow Ned behaviour.

Thistle fans?….really??
Β 

What bus are you on?

7 minutes ago, Barney Exactly said:

Thistle fans?….really??
Β 

Grampa Simpson Meme GIF by MOODMAN

5 hours ago, BigMadMental said:

There is apparently no visible waterΒ 

Well done to the Troops making the journey home,safe passage .

It's a point at a notoriously difficult ground for us and given the extra dimension of the much hyped "Dunkey bounce " mildly pleasing at keeping us in touch with the top ...so can't be disappointed.Β 

Edited by I Clavdivs

Just now, oneteaminglasgow said:

I would agree with this, other than Adeloye inexplicably sticking one over the bar from a yard out.Β 

Aye that was a shocker. Gilmour should've scored for us too when the goal opened up for him for a cutback but he dragged it wide.Β 

10 minutes ago, scottbamby said:

Draw was probably a fair result. Thought we looked very comfortable throughout, game was definitely there for the taking though.Β 

Give whoever found Nikola Ujdur a pay rise. Boy is strolling it at this level.

As I've said all along, we'd benefit with a manager that can get us playing tidy football and the signs are very positive indeed.

Udjar is indeed a player that makes it look easy