Mr. Ferguson's The Caley 🔴🔵🦅 v Partick Thistle 🔴🟡

1 minute ago, baba douche said:

If you think I 'implied' anything, that's your issue not mine.

You sound a little scared, I think you should just go back to cowering behind your seat, and posting passive aggressive whines until you get home, and you can write a viscous letter to you MP.

Kisses 💋

Would prefer free flowing prose in the letter?

Mind those old threads that ranked managers of a league in terms of footballing ability/career? Would Ferguson top that (surely no one comes close?) and the hardest list? Goodwin might have something to say about the latter, although reckon there's a fair few hard managers with the likes of Imrie, McPake and Bullen firing around, and old Campbell is still a radge.

If there was a league vs league of managers battle I think the Championship would smash the other three leagues then batter the Lowland and Highland Leagues.

Edited by DA Baracus

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Mind those old threads that ranked managers of a league in terms of footballing ability/career? Would Ferguson top that (surely no one comes close?) and the hardest list? Goodwin might have something to say about the latter, although reckon there's a fair few hard managers with the likes of Imrie, McPake and Bullen firing around.

If there was a league vs league of managers battle I think the Championship would smash the other three leagues then batter the Lowland and Highland Leagues.

There is only one hard manager in this league and its Big Dunc. He's a fucking nutcase (in a good way). 

Just now, Trogdor said:

There is only one hard manager in this league and its Big Dunc. He's a fucking nutcase (in a good way). 

I would mess with him. When I'm back up in Inverness for our game in February I'll shout things at Hum but if he comes over I'll shite it.

13 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Mind those old threads that ranked managers of a league in terms of footballing ability/career? Would Ferguson top that (surely no one comes close?) and the hardest list? Goodwin might have something to say about the latter, although reckon there's a fair few hard managers with the likes of Imrie, McPake and Bullen firing around, and old Campbell is still a radge.

Of course in Kris Doolan as the most cultured manager in the most cultured football club.

2 hours ago, I Clavdivs said:

Yeah ,draw a fair result ,Thistle can and do play a lot better and were undoubtedly meh today  ,however,big worry for you guys is no shots on Target today with Morton breathing down your neck and a new manager with a 12.25 % career win stat .

We were far from our best today and should probably have won. We are significantly better after he’s been here a week. We’re only going one way.Totally controlled 60 minutes of that game and never looked like losing it (Adeloye sitter aside).

IMG_0778.thumb.jpeg.59ae8cb7d10c4ac195286bce7089c7ad.jpegWorry about yourselves, big Duncan’s Caley Thistle are coming for the lot of you

I think the "young team" phenomenon has affected the supporters bus experience. I've been on loads of them over the years but had been on none for over a decade until last June when I got on a TA bus for the first and last time 🤣.

I imagine the club buses are now replete with coked up wee wanks.

13 hours ago, I Clavdivs said:

Yeah ,draw a fair result ,Thistle can and do play a lot better and were undoubtedly meh today  ,however,big worry for you guys is no shots on Target today with Morton breathing down your neck and a new manager with a 12.25 % career win stat .

This. Oh Dear.

The only thing you got right is that finishing is a concern, otherwise you would have been down the road on a real skelping and you know it.

And it's time that Graham and Bannigan, at their age, were let out to pasture, our young lads made them look like a pair of tired old tarts. 

50 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

This. Oh Dear.

The only thing you got right is that finishing is a concern, otherwise you would have been down the road on a real skelping and you know it.

And it's time that Graham and Bannigan, at their age, were let out to pasture, our young lads made them look like a pair of tired old tarts. 

So you battered us 0-0 then?

With your wonderful wee laddies - well done.

And that youngster McKay - he'll go far.

Oh dear indeed - worrying times ahead for the fake Thistle 😥

1 hour ago, baba douche said:

So you battered us 0-0 then?

With your wonderful wee laddies - well done.

And that youngster McKay - he'll go far.

Oh dear indeed - worrying times ahead for the fake Thistle 😥

All the signs of a soaking wet pillow this morning.

8 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

This. Oh Dear.

Would that be Brian Graham ? ,the league's top scorer?....that one ?, just  clarifying like .

Edited by I Clavdivs