Rangers' Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Rangers' next permanent manager?  

349 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 minutes ago, The DA said:

Apparently a new 2/1 favourite in Pascal Jansen at AZ Alkmaar.  Can Rangers really afford to pay Beale compensation and then bring in a million-a-year manager to replace him?

Ah jumpers for goalposts, macaroon and click chewing gum, half and half ski hats and bright orange sons of William third kits. Football is going places.

4 minutes ago, coineanach said:

It'll be Muscat I think. He's budget friendly, wants a stepping stone to European (let's be honest, English) fitba, and he's an easy sell to the Rangers supporters as getting their own version of Ange Postecoglou.

I agree. He won’t get the type of financial backing Ange got though. They simply can’t afford it.

19 minutes ago, coineanach said:

It'll be Muscat I think. He's budget friendly, wants a stepping stone to European (let's be honest, English) fitba, and he's an easy sell to the Rangers supporters as getting their own version of Ange Postecoglou.

Is punting two managers in a year and then paying a transfer fee for someone else really that budget friendly?

5 minutes ago, 101 said:

Is punting two managers in a year and then paying a transfer fee for someone else really that budget friendly?

I just mean in terms of wage expectations and whatnot, he's going to be more affordable than a lot of these suggestions. None of it is going to be cheap, but he's a cheaper option.

2 hours ago, Insaintee said:

So miles from it 

I can't decide which is the more fun option tbh. 

Davis getting the job would be fucking hilarious, and will only take about 3 results before the Onion Berz are DEMANDING it via badly written tifo

I think they struggled to get anyone last time which is why they ended up with Beale. Sacking Beale does not make them look any more attractive to a potential manager. Can't see where Sevco go next. Is Muscat actually staunch? He would need to be really staunch to take on that job. FFS he spent one season with them.  

Appointing Davis permanently would be wise financially. A period of "stability and growth" might be just what they need rather than ratting the bowl to chase the ****. 

2 minutes ago, Insaintee said:

I think they struggled to get anyone last time which is why they ended up with Beale. Sacking Beale does not make them look any more attractive to a potential manager. Can't see where Sevco go next. Is Muscat actually staunch? He would need to be really staunch to take on that job. FFS he spent one season with them.  

Appointing Davis permanently would be wise financially. A period of "stability and growth" might be just what they need rather than ratting the bowl to chase the ****. 

Their fans won't accept anything other than recklessness in the pursuit of Celtic. The entire fabric of their club is as much about hating Celtic as it is about actually liking/enjoying anything about "Rangers"

13 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Their fans won't accept anything other than recklessness in the pursuit of Celtic. The entire fabric of their club is as much about hating Celtic as it is about actually liking/enjoying anything about "Rangers"

well, that's fair. There's not much to enjoy about the ****

14 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I would give the job to Neil Lennon before I gave the job to Frank Lampard, and I'm not even joking.

It’s just as well you are not in charge for your personal safety.
You would be hung, drawn and quartered before the ink was dry. 

But I do like your idea! 😂