Week 6

lichtie23

Week 6 sees the 3rd London game of the season as Lamar Jackson and the Ravens cross the pond to face @johnnydun’s Tennessee Titans at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.

TNF

Broncos @ Chiefs

Sunday Early (6pm)

Ravens Vs Titans (2.30pm)

Commanders @ Falcons

Vikings @ Bears

Seahawks @ Bengals

49ers @ Browns

Saints @ Texans

Colts @ Jaguars

Panthers @ Dolphins

Late Games (9.05/9.25pm)

Patriots @ Raiders

Lions @ Buccaneers

Cardinals @ Rams

Eagles @ Jets

SNF

Giants @ Bills

BYE’S - Packers & Steelers

Edited by lichtie23

No real standout games this week IMO. The Lions trip to Tampa probably the best of the lot. I have the pleasure of another late night as my Giants go to Buffalo. Iv a feeling il be heading to bed at half time with that one as we slump to 1-5

1 hour ago, lichtie23 said:

Week 6 sees the 3rd London game of the season as Lamar Jackson and the Ravens cross the pond to face @johnnydun’s Tennessee Titans at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.

TNF

Broncos @ Chiefs

Sunday Early (6pm)

Ravens Vs Titans (2.30pm)

Commanders @ Falcons

Vikings @ Bears

Seahawks @ Bengals

49ers @ Browns

Saints @ Texans

Colts @ Jaguars

Panthers @ Dolphins

Late Games (9.05/9.25pm)

Patriots @ Raiders

Lions @ Buccaneers

Cardinals @ Chargers

Eagles @ Jets

SNF

Giants @ Bills

BYE’S - Packers & Steelers

Looking forward to watching it, gutted I couldn't manage to go.

I think if everything comes together for Titans they are one of the better teams, Tannehill and DHop have started to really strike up an understanding, Henry and Spears can switch very well, on the defence QB pressure and the run defence is usually quite solid, it's just unfortunate none of these things have happened at the same time.

With Vrabel not taking the squad to London until today, I can't see it happening this week either.

Heading back to the big smoke tomorrow for the Ravens v Titans game. Hoping it’s more exciting than the Falcons v Jags game. It wasn’t the worst I’ve ever seen in London (that’s you Miami v New Orleans), but it just sort of trundled along with the Jags doing enough to see off the flat-as-a-pancake Falcons. I’m hoping at least, to see Lamar Jackson skip around like a cross between Tigger and the Duracell bunny with a fresh set of AA+ batteries shoved up his jacksie, and Derrick Henry throwing a touchdown pass from a bit of fancy dan trickery.

First things first though. Set alarm for 6am…. get up and check the score from Arrowhead. Gulp.

4 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Heading back to the big smoke tomorrow for the Ravens v Titans game. Hoping it’s more exciting than the Falcons v Jags game. It wasn’t the worst I’ve ever seen in London (that’s you Miami v New Orleans), but it just sort of trundled along with the Jags doing enough to see off the flat-as-a-pancake Falcons. I’m hoping at least, to see Lamar Jackson skip around like a cross between Tigger and the Duracell bunny with a fresh set of AA+ batteries shoved up his jacksie, and Derrick Henry throwing a touchdown pass from a bit of fancy dan trickery.

First things first though. Set alarm for 6am…. get up and check the score from Arrowhead. Gulp.

I hope you get to witness big Jeff Simmons take out another QB.

46 minutes ago, RuMoore said:

Are KC good or are the Broncos just shite? 

Got a soft spot for the KCs as a non NFL fan but I'm finding myself wanting the Broncos to actually get a point here. 

ETA - Go on bois.

KC strong, but not looking as dominant as they perhaps were the past few years. Broncos were terrible on O last season but had a league leading D. This year the O is marginally improved as expected, but the D has fallen off a cliff.  So aye, good KC team v's a really bad Denver.

16 straight victories over Denver for KC. That's the sort of sustained gubbing the Chargers gave the Raiders in the LT era.

Going by the highlights that looked a poor quality game. Don’t think the result was ever in doubt but the Chiefs looked like they struggled on offence at times. Luckily Butker was good in what looked pretty blustery conditions. 

it was like 2022 all over again.... the defence still playing really really soft and the amount of free men Maholmes had to throw to was unreal, thankfully it tightend up in the red zone but i suppose you can't stand off 10-15 years as you'd be off the field.

The offence which has been much better than last year, although that isn''t a high bar, just never turned up out with 1 drive, and what a catch that was.

you hold the chiefs to 1 td in arrowhead and lose, that is really tough.

Greenbay next, they are as bad as us so that could be fun, then KC at mile high... can't wait.